816

Chapter 816: My Brother is So Handsome. Why is He So Handsome?

He found that his woman was getting meaner and meaner.

“You’re not dreaming,” he said grumpily.

Luosang was so excited, but soon she panicked.

Since the beginning of her memory, the word ‘mother’ was both familiar and strange.

What would happen when she finally met her mother?

Would they naturally become close despite the fact that they had been separated for so many years, like the stories in some TV series?

Would they be like strangers?

Seeing her fall into silence, Nian Junting pulled her over and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Junting, have you met my mother yet?” Luosang asked uneasily. “What kind of person is she? How did you find her? Didn’t you say that you’ll start looking for her after you got my father out of the prison?”

“In fact, I didn’t look for her. She just showed up and I recognized her.” Nian Junting stroked her arm and told her the truth, “She cares a lot about you. She really loves you. She worried that I might mistreat you, so she got close to me as a stranger to see if I’m a good person or not. And in fact, you’ve met your brother.”

Luosang paused briefly then hurriedly got up from him and asked, “Who is it?”

“Guess,” Nian Junting said. “You should be able to guess it now. You’ve seen him lately.”

Luosang fell into confusion. Whom had she recently met? She stayed at home every single day.

Suddenly, a thought popped up in her mind and some words escaped her lips, “That boy who saved me in the shopping mall? My new neighbor?”

Read more chapter on vipnovel.com
Nian Junting raised his brows and smiled silently. Seeing that look on his face, Luosang knew that she had guessed right.

With excitement, she slapped Nian Junting’s chest and said, “I can’t believe that I didn’t realize it until just now.”

That slap caused Nian Junting real pain. “Xu Luosang, I’m not a table.”

1Luosang ignored him, submerged in her own emotions. “No wonder I felt so familiar with him that day. I felt no repulsion, not even when he carried me. I felt happy and sweet. It turned out that it was because he’s my brother.”

Nian Junting was so angry that even his liver hurt.

Happy and sweet? She never mentioned happy and sweet when he carried her.

“Xu Luosang, you didn’t say so back then.” He clenched his teeth and said, “You told me that you only let him hold you because you were dizzy.”

Luosang buried her face in her hands, saying, “My brother is so handsome. How can he be so handsome? He’s so, so handsome.”

Nian Junting stayed silent.

With anger, he dragged her over and said, “Is your brother more handsome or am I?”

Luosang waved her hands and said, “You’re my boyfriend and he’s my brother. There’s no point to this comparison.”

“I care, very much.” Nian Junting’s dark eyes showed strong discontent. “You never said that about me.”

He was jealous. He remembered that she said she would be really nice to her brother, if she had one. What would he do if that really happened?