Toxic Love (part 1)

Toxic Love 

"What's going on?" I asked my best friend Olivia, as we passed a group of girls (we call them Barbies) screaming their high-pitched, girly screeches. 

She gasped "You don't know?!" she asked shocked  

"So you know?" I questioned her 

"No..." she sighed ",but I will find out." She assured me as she ran into the depths of the screaming girls.  

"OMG guess what!" she screamed in my ear after she got back

"WHAT!" I demanded kind-a angry with her for messing up my hearing. 

"TOXIC IS COMING HERE!" she shouted, motioning to our school. 

"YOU MEAN THE REAL TOXIC'?!" I yelled sharing her fake excitement. 

"YES!" 

"WOW!,"  I yelled "to bad I hate them..." I huffed 

We both burst out laughing 

"I know... who doesn't?" she asked between giggles.

"Them?" I guessed pointing to the group of walking Barbie's who were still shouting their conversations. 

"I really hope I don't see them much..." I admitted 

"The Barbie's?" Olivia asked, clearly confused.

"No, the dicks who call themselves' a band." I told her 

"Oh!" she sighed

"When are the 'ITS' coming?" I asked, wondering when all hell would break loose.

"Today." She said dismissivly  

"TODAY!" I gasped

"Yeah why?" she asked, shocked at my outburst.

"T-the Principle warned me today that a couple new kids were coming, I didn't really care until she said I would have to share my locker with one of them!" I shouted in a whisper.

"You mean, you-you have to s-share a locker?" she gasped, obviously NOT seeing the point. 

"I'll have to share with one of," I gulped "THEM!" I screamed 

The Barbies glared at me for disrupting there scream-a-fest. 

'SORRY' I mouthed to them raising my arms up in a surrendering motion. (one thing you DON'T want to do is get on the barbies bad sides!)

"O MY G-" I covered her mouth, pointing at the Barbies 

"Don't scream it!" I hissed "I really don't feel like being killed by the Barbies." I murmured as a teacher passed us

"Okay, you're right." She sighed

"Okay, I have to go." I said waving my memory card. "I have to work on a project." 

"Okay, I'll go... tame the Barbies!" she said, sounding exited

"HEY GUYS!" she screamed as she walked over "KNOCK IT OFF!" she yelled, waving her fist at them. I laughed as they all scattered of, like a bunch of pigeons.

As I was walking through the school I came across a teacher walking to the main stage. "Don't you want to great the boys?" she asked, probably confused because I'm not a brain-washed pansy.  "No, I have a project to do." I admitted showing her my memory card. 

"Oh, ok. Be good." She said before rushing down the hall, probably to get to the assembly. 

I pushed my side bangs a bit to make sure my eye was fully covered in a layer of light brown hair. My hair reaches my mid-back and I have side bangs that work their way back into my long hair. Every one I know thinks it looks good, but I think ill change it soon.

"Excuse me, Miss. Walker?" someone asked from behind me, a teacher. 

"Yes, um... Sir?" I thought I know all of the teachers in this school... Hmm...

"Yes, I'm Mr. Black. Please follow me." He told me. 'Mr. Black, kind-a sinister... oh well he looks nice!' I thought as I followed Mr. Black into the Teachers wing of our school. (it is a boarding school, so some of the teachers sleep here too)

 "Am I in trouble?" I asked, a pout slipping onto my face. 

"No, no," he laughed "I wanted you to meet your um... how do the kids say it... 'locker buddy'..." he said with quotation marks. I laughed a little, thinking 'Yeah, kindergarten kids!'  

I stopped mid-laugh and looked at him, "Um, their already here?" I asked, a little hesitant

"Yes. Are you nervous?" he asked smirking 

"No." I admitted "I actually was hoping to have the time to ask the principal about a locker switch..." I trailed off looking at the floor. 

I looked up to see is mouth hanging WIDE open

"You don't want a member of Toxic Darkness to share a locker with?" he asked confused

"No, not really." I said shrugging

"Oh! You must be Lexie Walker." He said 

"Um... yeah, how'd you know?"

"And the girls you were with was..." he pulled out a phone "Olivia Pending?" he guessed

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked again 

"Well we have only ever gotten hate mail from two people," he told me "a Lexie Walker and an Olivia Pending."

"Wow, they actually read their own fan mail?" I asked, quite shocked 

"Well, no." he admitted "I read it to them."

"But they CAN read right?" I asked, wondering if they should be in a high school, or a pre-school.

He laughed again "Of course they can read!" 

"Good." I said flatly

"Would you like to meet them?" he asked as he reached for the doorknob

"No." I said quietly, so no one but me could hear it.

Toxic Darkness to me, is like Justin Beiber to his haters... well I hate him too but that's beside the point. Toxic Darkness has 5 members in it, I know because my dart-board has five faces on it. Can you guess who the faces belong to? That's right Blake Dare, Matt Former, Owen Raskin,  Aaron Garth and Carter Stone. You will never know how fun it is to throw darts at someone's picture until you've done it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ Hello,  This is my first story, please give me any advice you have any. (I really need it!) I am only a teenager, and I know I'm not the best writer in the world (And i doubt i ever will be) but it's a hobby of mine...  I don't know what else to say, so Please Comment And Vote