Our infinite

King Lee Gon June 2 2028

Solving math problems after my usual schedule is relaxing, sitting in the study surrounded by books and blackboard full of math equations that I love to solve and contemplate is perfect but... I pick up my phone and texted Captain Jo Yeong 'ETA Capt. Jo Yeong?' I got a reply immediately '2 hours your majesty'.

Checking the time 4:45 June 2 2028, time and date... That use to mean something different and complex to me.

Years back life is not as simple as it is now, memories of parallel worlds and time travel when it was part of my normal life flooded my mind. I can't still grasp it well and sometimes it felt unreal but if you asked me if that was the most baffling experience I had, I would say no, truly I believe that I could find a solution and calculation for parallel universes and time travel but I could say with certainty that human actions such as betrayal, love, dedication and loyalty are more mysterious to me. I own memories and experiences that were impossible to have if not for the fate that was paved for me. I use to resent fate not anymore. With deep breath I let the memories settle, it will always be there.

I was too deep in solving a mathematical equation when Royal guard Ho-Pil called my attention.

"Your Majesty Capt. Jo Yeong has arrived" Jo Yeong my forever trusted Best Friend, unbreakable sword, Royal Guard Captain and fiancé.

I abruptly stand up excited to meet him "Thanks Ho-Pil I will meet him outside" of course Ho-Pil followed me their Captain my husband to-be is very strict when it comes to my security. I half run towards the entrance and arrive when he is entering I shouted "Honey!!!" success he is turning red again, I am sure he thinks I am a lunatic, I reach him and grab him by the waist and bear hugged him in front of the entire Royal guards he is with, I am sure I am going to get glared at but I don't care I missed him it is his fault, he didn't let me go with him at the two day Royal guard conference. Touché my love.

I let him go and faced the Royal guards who are so obviously trying too hard not laugh, "Gentlemen, may I borrow your Captain and I hope you had a nice trip" together they answered "yeh, Pyeha" I look at Yeong who has his exasperated expression but I am sure there is a smile behind that expression yeah I am sure. "hear that Captain", he look at me and with his usual serious Capt Jo Yeong face and said "Yeh Pyeha lead the way" Lead the way ha!? I held his hand and pulled him towards my chamber, oh soon to be our chamber, as soon as I closed the door Yeong grabbed my face and kissed the living daylight out of me, before I pass out because of too much making out my Yeong-ah let go of my lips and hugs me so tightly "I missed you so much". I hug him back as tightly as possible, I can feel my heart bursting with life and happiness whenever I am with him. I feel so ecstatic that I got a bit scared of fate again.

Captain Jo Yeong June 2 2028

Just two days without seeing his majesty made me miss him too much, I am to be blamed why he is not with me in the conference but his security will always come first no matter how much I will miss him. That is something that I will never change between us, his safety has been and will always be my priority, I admit that I can be overly protective of the majesty that it sometimes cause some minor disagreement as a couple but I reminded him that I am his unbreakable sword first before fiancé that order will not change even after we got married.

Being the King's boyfriend and then fiancé is of course controversial but to be honest the people of Corea has been expecting it, so we got no major serious trouble which I am thankful for, our past is complicated enough, that I constantly pray for a boring day for my King and I.

The conference has been mostly mundane except I saw Luna, Luna is the version of T -eul in kingdom of Corea, Lt. Tae-eul of Parallel universe called Republic of Korea she's my first love's first love. As I hug Gon tightly I can't help but think if my relationship with Gon could have happened if the passages to parallel worlds did not closed permanently or if by chance it opens again will I lose this. Do I get to be with Gon because of chance or fate? Gon embraced his fate as a savior of worlds that has been disturbed by Lee Lim and half of the flute. He also went above and beyond to find Tae-eul multiple times. I often contemplate when he would go to parallel universe if Gon is propelled by fate or love or maybe both. Whatever the answer is, the most important thing is I am now with Gon and He seems happy, the truth is I don't know what I would have done if Gon did not recover from losing Tae-eul. I would have chosen to lose him to another world if that would make him happy. Gon must have felt something is kinda off with me, in times like this I hope he doesn't always feel and see me, I honestly want to hide what I am thinking right now.