Chapter 18~ you got this

Start from the beginning

" get him here now!" Matt said as we put fredo on the table under the huge light.
" okay." Alex speed dialed his phone. " Ted y'all gotta get here now!" Ted was a doctor just like Matt but he was a little more advanced.

" fredo come on buddy please don't do this to me." I said pacing the room and looking at his bleeding body with blood all over my hands and shirt.
" Jason, Alex you guys need to get out tell ted to come down here when he gets here." Matt said as he led alex and I towards the door.
" bro I can't leave him. He can't die. He's my guy. I need him. Matt please make sure he is okay." I said as Matt stood in the door way.
" I promise Jason I'll do my best.
Matt said as he closed the door.
" no this isn't happening. This can't happen. Alex!" I said pacing. " Jason calm down." Alex said trying to get my attention but I was getting way to upset.
" fredo doesn't deserve that! If anyone does I do! He shouldn't be like this!" I said as I punched the wall because of my anger and sadness.
" fuck." I said as I grabbed my hand.
" Jason ya idiot he's gonna be okay. Don't think of the negative bro. Go upstairs and take care of your girl. I'll stay will fredo." Alex said as he pushed me up the stairs.
When I got upstairs Ariana, Brandon, Derek, Ryan, Jessica, two of Alex's memebers, and Lauren were all standing together

" what happened!" Ryan asked.
" who's down there. Don't tell me fredo is. Please don't tell me fredo is." Lauren asked.
" yeah. He is." My eyes watered up and Lauren came over to me and I hugged her.
We both buried our faces in each others shoulders.

I heard Ariana start to tear up and Ryan and Jessica start to mutter.
" guys I'm here what happened?!" Ted came rushing through the door.
" downstairs go!" I said pointing down.

" IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS." Ryan said as he pushed a table over and it breaks.
" what the fuck Ryan!" I said as I walked over To the table.
" DONT ACT LIKE YOURE NOT PISSED I KNOW YOU HAD TO HAVE PUNCHED THE WALL OR DOOR YOUR HAND IS BLEEDING!" Ryan screamed pointing down at my hand.
" DO YOU NOT THINK IM FUCKING PISSED, THATS MY BROTHER DOWN THERE DYING! HES DYING! And I can't do shit..." I said as I walked out the room.
I grabbed my coat and went outside to my car and just sat in my car.
I turned the music on and just closed my eyes letting tears roll down my cheeks.
I heard " can I come in?" from lauren as She asked and sniffled.
" yeah." I unlocked the door and she got in.
Her face was red and her eyes looked wet like she was crying.
" what am I going to do!" I asked as I pushed against the steering wheel.
" I don't know. But we will get through this. Together." Lauren said as she grabbed my hand.
" let's take a drive." I said as put the car in reverse.
" okay." Lauren said as a loose tear left her eye.
As I pulled out two of Alex's members pulled up in their cars.
" I can't loose another important person in my life. Loosing my mother was enough, loosing Alfredo. I just can't." Lauren said as she started to cry.
"Lauren please don't cry." I said as I tried to hold back my own tears.
" it's not easy." Lauren said as she covered her eyes.
My phone rang before I started to respond to Lauren.
It was Ryan.
" I can't talk to him right now can you just ask him what he wants." I asked handing Lauren the phone.

" hello?" She answered.
" no." Lauren grabbed my arm in fear.
" you're kidding, no" she said as she started to shake.

" Lauren what's wrong!" I asked as I stopped the car.
Lauren hung the phone up and looked forward in shock.
" Lauren what happened!" I asked trying to get her attention.

" jake. He's. Not. Dead." She started crying.
" they are at the house." She said scared.
" shit." I swore under my breathe.
" Jason." She said still crying.
I looked over at her.

" they are at the house we need to go back." Lauren said.
" you can't I have to." I said as I turned around.
" what, no I'm in this with you!" Lauren said as she squeezed my arm.
" I'm not going to let you get hurt again, I'm going to drive back to the house, you drive to a hotel or something get out of here and get to safety." I said as I sped off.
" no Jason. I am going in there with you." Lauren said seriously and determined.
" you don't know how to shoot." I said looking over at her.
" actually I do I used to hunt in PA with my dad." She crossed her arms.
" so if I gave you a regular handgun do you think you would be okay?" I asked hesitantly.

Did I really just ask her if she wanted a handgun....

" yes Jason!"
" fine, backseat there a case there should be three in there." I said as I turned my lights off and pulled into my driveway.
" here." She handed me my gun and she took one.
" don't shoot unless it's nick, jake, or if I tell you to shoot." I said as I opened the door.

Lauren's pov:

I got out the car the same time Jason did.
" Jason you in through the back I'm going in through the garage." I said as I slowly walked towards the garage.
" Lauren." Jason said.
" what?" I turned around where he was.
" I love you." Jason said.
" I love you too." I said as I kissed him and hugged him.
" you got this." He said as he ran to the back.

I walked into the garage quietly. The house was quiet which scared me. I quietly opened the door.
Jake was searching the house. He was walking towards the kitchen, this is my chance.
" looking for me?" I said as I held the gun pointed at him.
" awe baby you don't want to do that." Jake said as he grabbed his waistband where a gun laid.
" don't call me baby, I'm not yours and I never will be." I said as I saw Jason sneak in the hallway hehind jake, he gave me directions. On three shoot.
" are you sure? Cause I don't see your boy Jason anywhere? Alfredo? Oh we took care of him. You have nothing." Jake said as he snickered.
(1)
" but look on the bright side."
(2)
" you have me."
(3)
" in your fucking dreams jake."
I said as Jason gave me the sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just thought i should add i cried making this chapter because fredo!!! i honestly could marry him anyday.(: haha sterling brim noticed me on twitter today and my phone has been going crazy ever since, same happened when justin bieber followed me, i probably gained 200 followers because of the biebes so s/o to him for that.

hope you're enjoying the story!! much more to come!

vote

share

ily