After ten minutes of waiting out of the hallway, she watches __ walk out of the room, eyeing down the hallway ready to make his leave. "Hey." She calls out, causing him to halt his legs, and turns to face her.

Elinor purposely eyes him up and down while leaning her shoulder against the wall. "You should thank Grace, you know... The cane looks good on you." She forces herself to tell the man, before taking a few steps forward. "Does a great job accentuating off your old age..." She sarcastically adds, only making his eyes of lust falter. As she watches him walk off, this leaves woman standing there with a proud smile.

As she enters the room, her brother turns away from the window, and faces her. "We leave at nightfall."

"Yippie." She sarcastically mutters while handing over one of her cigarettes to her brother.

As they neared the stable gates, she tries opening the door only to find it closed. "It's locked." Tommy grunts as his sisters struggles with the door.

"Why the hell is it locked?" She asked her brother in annoyance,  while watching him dig for something in his pocket.

"Here."

"You could've given this to me earlier?"

"I forgot." He grunts as she tries to balance holding him up while unlocking the gate. In frustration she giggles the door, creating more noise then needed.

"You're gonna wake up half of —."

"You wanna do this? Oh that's right, your crippled."

"Hey, who goes there?"  A stern voice is heard as Elinor and Tommy walk through the gates and through the stables through the thick fog. The moment they reveal themselves, Curly makes his way over in an instant.

"Miss. Shelby, very nice to see you again."

"Hey, Curly."

"Curly get that oil you put on their legs when they go lame." Tommy asks the man, causing him to look over at his brother for permission. "Are you fucking mad, Doyle?" Charlie spat alongside Elinor who was struggling to keep her brother stable as they walked.

"The yellow stuff—Go on." Tommy instructs Curly, causing him to run off to the barn in a quick pace. Once Elinor walks her brother toward pillar, this allows him to let out a groan as he lean up against it.

"They said you'd be in for another three weeks." Charlie says before giving her brother a chair to sit on instead. "I need to get on a boat to London—Tonight." He says as the two help Thomas sit himself into a chair.

"You discharged yourself." He stated the obvious, before turning to his sister. "And you let him?" He asks almost in disappointment.

"It's not her fault—I'm a fucking sitting duck in there, Charlie." Tommy tells the man, causing Elinor to nod slightly. "Sabini could send a man at any time. As much as I disliked the idea, we need to get some things done." Elinor mentions to the man, before feeling her brother head.

"You're burning up." She sighs out in worry, causing him to let out a small gruff. "I got it." Curly exclaims as he walks over to them, handing the medicine over to her brother.