"It's not his fault, Tommy is the one who started this. Gave him the wrong idea." She explains, removing her tight grasp from his upper arm.

"What bout' Tommy?" He huffs out with a scowl on his face, clearly confused. "You know how he is with me being unwed." She quickly explains, while pulling out a cigarette.

"Bobby fucking McAlliser?"

"To make sure it would hold a peace, and I'm assuming that he's know I'd be well-off." She mumbles while lighting her cigarette from her mouth.

"Fucking hell." He mutters in annoyance, causing his sister to blow the smoke from her lips with an scoff.

"You can say that again."

𖧷

Polly was pissed. More than pissed. She was seething. Not only was she upset about finding out that Tommy destroyed Arthur's medicine, but once she read the letter they had received later on in the evening. Elinor happened to be the one to open it, reading the sloppy cursive to herself, before hastily rubbing off to find her aunt.

Now she stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, watching her hot headed aunt scold her narcissistic brother.

"Newmarket was profitable." He explains.

"Arthur told me how you left your message." She snaps as she slams something on the table. "And when I asked him where his medicine was, he said you poured it away."

"All I poured away was opium & bromide." He blandly stated, like he usually did with things.

"But that's how it works in London, isn't it? Every boss has to have a mad dog at his side. Yeah, somebody who can't be predicted? Somebody mad in the head? But Thomas Shelby uses his own brother—" She begins ranting, only to suddenly stopped mud-sentenced.

"Stop fucking fighting with me!" He hollers at her, making Elinor feel as if she shrunk in size due to fear. "Somebody has to!" Her aunt hollers back just with the same amount of irritation, before showing him the small paper.

"That arrived an hour ago! There's no name on it but it comes from Camden Town. I was gonna burn it. I should have. Well down, Tommy. You picked a side, now you are at war with Sabini." She hollers before throwing the note onto the desk, before storming out of office, leaving the two siblings in silence.

"Tommy—"

"Don't." He snaps at his sister as he stands up from his desk, clearly annoyed from his aunts actions. As he runs his face in irritation, he picks up his belongings, and walks past Elinor in a haste.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"For a walk." He lies, only making Elinor feel ticked off. Did he think she was stupid? That his lie would work?

"It could be a trap." She says, her voice slightly raised due to frustration of the situation. Her brother only turned around, facing her again.

"Let me handle this." He tells her with a look of what a parent would give. As if he was telling her to 'mind her business' or 'stay out of adult manner'. But she wasn't a child, and she sure as hell wasn't his daughter.

"Fine." He sighs out in defeat, playing along with his game. "You want a death wish, then go ahead." She adds, only making him roll his eyes dramatically at the girl before watching him walk off.

Once her brother left the vicinity, she wait a few long minutes before quickly grabbing her coat and bolting out into the night. Her plan was to examine the garage, and find out what vehicle of his that he took, before making her way to the train station.

As she sped walks through the dark alley, she freezes in her tracks once seeing seven men surrounding Tommy, who obviously had been jumped, and had his face brutally beaten into. No one had taken notice of her appearance, causing her to scramble into her purse for her pun.

Quickly she shoots her gun in air, and points it directly at the man holding her brother. "Get the fuck away from him, ya hear me?!" She shouts with venom laced in her voice, catching their immediate attention.

The men immediately laugh and some begin to slowly walk towards her, like she was some prey.
"Ain't that adorable... Came to protect your brother, eh?" One of the Italian men amusedly asks, causing her jaw to tighten.

"Elinor Shelby, to say I'm impressed in your confidence would be an understatement." The leader says with an stomach turning smirk.

"Let him go or else."

"Seven men against one puny little female... You ain't gonna do shit." The leaders sideman from earlier comments, only making her growl underneath her breath. He keeps opening up his mouth, and her patience was crippling.

"You know, you make this too easy for me—Two Shelbys down, what's one more? Huh, guys?" He laughs out, causing the men around him to either smirk or chuckle along with him.

This happened to be the last straw, because she didn't bother thinking twice shooting his annoying sidemen in his small dick. Immediately everyone watches him fall to the ground, screaming in pain.
"Who's bloody next?!" She screams loudly, causing the men to immediately raise their guns at her.
But as they were about to shoot at her, bullet shots erupted from behind her, along with police whistles.

This instantly spooked the men, causing them to drop her brother onto the floor, and run off into the night.Elinor instantly dropped to her knees beside her bloodied & beaten brother, and tears instantly began to well up in her eyes.

"You fucking idiot." She cries while checking for a pulse on his neck, which there was. It was weak, but it was there. Footsteps were heard, but before Elinor could react hands grabbed ahold of her, dragging her up from the ground in order to face a familiar old man.

"I didn't do shit! Get your hands off of me!" She shouts, only causing the old man to scoff. "You killed a man, Ms. Shelby—Shot the poor man right in his beloved parts."

"It was self defense, I was protecting my brother age I." She explains, immediately removing the police man's grip from her, before eyeing the man bled out on the floor. "That 'poor man' deserved everything he got." She muttered before eyeing the head police man with anger in her eyes.

"Is he dead?" He asks while judging his cane to her brothers unconscious body, only making her stand in front of Tommy protectively.

"He's very much alive, thank you very much." She sarcastically comments, while continuing to glare dagger at the revolting man.

"What a shame..." He sighs in disappointment, making her take a step forward towards the man.
"Get your men to take him to the hospital." She demands him, causing him to scoff again.

"I don't take orders from women."

"No, I suppose you don't—you just take what you want from them instead, don't you?"

"Watch your words, Ms. Shelby."

"I'll pay you! Is that what you want to hear? I'll pay everyone who helps getting my fucking brother some medical attention!" She hollers causing the men to look at the head police, only causing him to glare at the raging lioness standing before him.

"Escort them to the nearest infirmary." He orders, causing the police to immediately ahold it grab her brother. "I'm expecting that payment by the end of this week, Ms. Shelby." He informs her, only making her mentally rage inside her head.

"You'll get your fucking money, pig." She mutters before an police officer grabs her by the arm, and escorts her out of the garage, and towards an infirmary.