"No they said, they'd explain when we got here. How many people are in your Coven?" She asks "We like to think of ourselves as more of a family but there are seventeen of us that live together, Eleazar, Carmen, Irina, Kate and Tanya live in Denali." "Se-seventeen?" Lara asks "Yeah." I answer "But how? Don't argue? Try to kill each other?" She continues in disbelief "Come in, we'll explain everything." I say. We all go inside and explain our family and our diet and any other questions Lara can think of. "Carlisle and Esme have sent someone, so have Demetri and Felix, they'll be here in a few hours." "What about Alice?" "Oh yeah she's sent someone too." "Bree, Diego and Fred?" "Not yet." "Renee?" "She's talking to Harry right now." "hey! We should visit Nando!" "Good idea." "Okay what is going on with you too?" Eleazar asks staring at us in frustration "I'm a block so I can read Edwards mind." I explain "So I read his mind then lift my shield so he can read mine. Its how we communicate sometimes." "A block? I've never heard of that." Eleazar says, curious, he leans towards me involuntarily "Yes, any powers that affect the mind that are used against me I reflect back." "Incredible." He whispers "We have more people coming." Edward tells us "Are you asking us to fight with you?" Tanya asks, looking at Edward. It made me uncomfortable the way she looked at him. 

"No. We just wanted to tell you. We have many gifts in our coven, and there's a lot of us. We're hoping to make a dent in the Volturi guard, at least. We wanted to give you the opportunity to stand against the Volturi. Considering our chance at winning." I answer. Looking at Tanya, she's leaning towards Edward, and keeps getting closer. I clear my throat and she backs off immediately "Did you not see her three inches from your face?" I growl in my head "Yes, I wanted to see your reaction." I elbow him in the ribs, then cuddle up to him and rest my head on his shoulder, partly to make a point, but also because I wanted to. Okay mostly to make a point. "I need to hunt." Tanya whispers, and her and Kate leave. 

The next few days consist of welcoming guests, explaining and then repeat. "Alice! Jasper!" I shout running onto the lawn and hugging them when they return "I missed you so much!" Alice kisses me on the cheek and says "I missed you too!" I let them go. "How's it going here?" Jasper asks "Great." I reply "Has there been any fighting?" "Once." I say guiltily "Who?" "Me and Tanya." If they could, my cheeks would be burning. "What happened?" Emmett asks, coming through the trees "Emmett! Rose! Carlisle! Esme!" I run up to them and hug them "I hear there was a fight." Esme raises her eyebrows "Yes. Tanya tried to kiss Edward. I got protective blah, blah, blah. Anyway, how are you guys?" we start walking towards the house (which is full with vampires and a few wolves in human form) just as we get there Alice and Rosalie pull me back "What happened?" Rose asks "Cottage." I say and we run there. "Well?" Rosalie raises her eyebrows "Ever since they got here Tanya's been trying to get close to Edward. A few days ago she lent towards him and got really close, I cleared my throat and she backed away. But even after that she's been hugging him at every opportunity, and asking to hunt with just him. He's been pushing her away but it doesn't stop her. Then the other day I was hunting with Jane, Olivia and Carmen and when I got back she'd backed Edward up against a wall and was trying to kiss him. He literally had no escape. I pushed her off and we started fighting." I explain, but I start vampire-crying. "Does she really think he cares that little about me? What if something actually happened on one of their hunting trips? Does she think I'm not good enough or something?" "Shh Bella. You need to talk to Edward, he's probably oblivious to be honest." Rosalie tries to reassure me "She tried to kiss him! I don't think he's that oblivious!" "Bella?" Edwards voice fills the room, and I can't help but vampire-cry.

"Shh shh what's wrong love? I'm here." He pulls me against him and I see Alice and Rose leave quietly. "Is this about Tanya?" He asks, guiding me to the couch, I nod. "I told her to back off. At first I thought she was just worried or  wanted to talk to me about something. She hid her thoughts well. And then she kept hugging me, I thought it was just that she hadn't seen me in a while. But then she tried to kiss me. I had no escape, she'd timed it perfectly. Almost everyone was out, Kate was furious by the way, everyone was. Tanya's staying a hotel with Irina for now. She'll come back a few days before the snow sticks to the ground." I snuggle closer to him "I'm sorry I ripped her hand off, that was mean." I apologise "You were completely within your right to, don't tell Carlisle though." He winks at me "And I'm sorry I didn't see what she was doing sooner, I was just so caught up in everything. I didn't realise how uncomfortable she was making you." He continued, he didn't have to apologise though, he was already forgiven. "Hey you don't have to apologise for anything. Anyway, I've been so stressed I didn't notice, how many people came?" "So there's the seventeen of us, then Benjamin, Tia, Garrett, Nahuel, Safrina, Kachiri, Senna, the Denali's, Peter, Charlotte, Maggie, Liam, Sioban, Alistair, Amun, Kebi, Valdamir, Stefan, the wolves, Lara, so around thirty nine in total. And they all want to see the Volturi fall." "Anything from Charlie?" I ask, he shakes his head.