#25. on your way Home

Start from the beginning

I smiled.

H: She is the reason behind it.

I pointed to Taylor. Aria nodded. I looked at Taylor. she is the same sweet Taylor but she doesn't remember me. Camille left and Aria followed her. Gemma wink at me and left and then my mum. I walked to her.

H: Hey

T: Hey!

she exclaimed

T: You guys are so sweet.

H: You are sweet

she blushed.

H: So you live next door?

T: unfortunately yes!

H: So I heard you live in LA.

T: I do I came here to chill.

I nodded.

Taylor pov

I woke up with my phone ringing loud. I groan and accepted the call

L: Taylor!!!!

T: Wha......t?

L: Sorry I disturbed your sleep.

T: Its fin......e!

L: well are you alone I need to talk to you something important

I stiff. I got out of the bed walked to the living room.

T: Tell me

L: Well my friend is next door who is very important to me why don't you meet him and his family.

T: Why?!

L: Because he needs to meet more people it's just he went through a lot so please just check on him

T: Oh I'm sorry for him and I will.

I hung up and took a quick shower and dressed in shorts and Shirts. I made some cookies for him. I felt someone embrace me. I smiled

J: Cookies?

T: Not for you it's for our neighbors

he raised his eyebrows

T: They are Louis friends so he said he went through a lot so I just wanna make some cookies for him.

J: Okay

I smiled at him and kissed his lips. he smiled back. I checked it was 10 so I hurried and went down to the neighbor's house. I walked to their door. I knocked on the door. no one opened it. I did a couple of times then a man with long hair opened it. I was stuck with his emerald eyes. his eyes are amazing. I got lost in them I shook my head I saw he was already staring at me. I bought him back into reality.

I spoke to all of them. they are amazing people. Camille isn't fine with me. I felt bad for her. I sigh and everyone disappeared into their places continue doing their chores. Harry guy walked towards me. I kept looking at him.

Louis pov

I have to make things right so I have to make them come together. I saw Niall coming in.

N: Dude your plan will work don't worry

L: you think?

N: Of course, Taylor went in so Harry will take care cause I strongly believe he is already drooling over her beauty she is so beautiful like right now.

I smack his arm he fake pains. I rolled my eyes.

I planned this. I made harry go to Rhode island where Taylor is with Joe. I called her and made her go. God, please let them win for this time. they deserve to be together.