The New Half-Blood

𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑝.𝑜.𝑣
𝐻𝑖 𝐼𝑚 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑎. 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑....
𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑.

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦 𝑝.𝑜.𝑣
The day that I met my sister seemed like one of those days that good things would happen not that meeting my long lost sister isn't good. But everything was peaceful in Camp Half-Blood. Until when I went to swim at the canoe lake I found a girl wandering around with a trident over her head. She was glaring at it as if it was the most annoying thing in the world. I snuck up on her trying to get a better look at her. Oh wow oh geez she is beautiful but not like normal beautiful like Aphrodite level beauty I was wondering if she was really Aphrodite but her face didn't change. She has long jet-black hair like mine but it was tamed. Her eyes were like mine but at the same time different we had the same eyes and I also realized that we had some of the exact same features our skin nose eye shape everything actually. But I realized that we were starting at each other and faster than anyone and I mean anyone she pounced on me she actually pretty strong though she didn't look it she pinned me easily but I also let her.
"Who are you?" She asked me. She was looming over me and I could see that our eyes were identical.

"I'm Percy. Percy Jackson." As soon as I said my last name she tried to get away from me but I wouldn't let her go I didn't know why but I felt like I was drawn to her in a brotherly way. I grabbed her wrist and held on to them.
"Get away from me!" She screamed right now I could see people coming out of their cabins I didn't know what I would do if people saw me because what do you even do in this situation.
"Look I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt you or scare you." I told her I'm a soothing voice that my mom would use on me. She sea green eyes softened. And I don't know why but I put my forehead to hers and the second I did the trident that was once over my head and hers reappeared. By then everyone was outside staring at us. But I didn't care I lifted her face gently to me so would have to look at me and I asked, "Who are you?"
"I'm Andromena. Andromeda Jackson."

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚