Weak

Natsu's POV

I try to start walking but my legs suddenly feel weak. I look down at my legs and tilt my head a little I then realize something. 'oh yeah I need my pills but I ran out dang it.' "hey can someone call Ms. Porlyusica?" I ask no one in particular. They all look at me questionly. "Nevermind." I say. I try to grab my lacrima but then I fall down. "Oww." I whine. They all look at worried. "Someone just call her." I say. Lucy grabs her lacrima and contacts her. She then gave natsu the lacrima. She then answers and was about to yell everyone covered their ears expecting a lecture but then her face softens when she sees natsu's face. "Hello dear would you like to come over and have tea?" She asked sweetly. Everyone stared at me. I smile at her. "I would love to but I'm gonna need some more." I say to her knowing she knew what I meant. "Oh dear I'm so sorry I ran out and can't get more till next week." She says sadly. I instantly feel bad and try to cheer her up. "It's alright how about I bring your favorite treat and my brownies." I say smiling. That made her happy but she didn't show it, I knew though. "Bye now." She says and I say it back then she hangs up. I hand Lucy her lacrima.