hidden secret

(don't listen to yet please.)

Happy POV

Natsu leaves for a solo mission so I look for hidden fish. I'm looking on a closet we don't use anymore and a lot of things fall out but something catches my eye. I search for it and grab it. 'If Natsu was hiding it it must be juicy.' I decide to show the guild with me than after me so I fly towards the guild. I open the door and "everyone look what natsu was hiding." Everyone goes to the bag I put on the table. "What is it he was hiding?" Mira asks politely. "I don't know I wanted to open it with you guys." "Ok let's open the bag then." Lucy said. I open the bag and there was two cases, small black box and a lot of CDS. "What is all this?" Mira answers. "They are music CDS and by the looks of it he made them himself. Those two cases are a violin and guitar but I don't know what the box is." "Let's see." I grab the box and push a button on it. "I-it's a piano?!" "This is all the flamebrains stuff!?" Gray says obviously surprised. "Let's listen to a song." Mira says and grabs a random one and pops it in the CD player before it plays master says "I can't believe this is all Natsu's stuff." Everyone agrees then the disc starts playing. Natsu starts speaking. "I wrote this song because I have a crush but they will never find out so here goes. (You can play the song now)

*after the song was over*

"Let's listen to another!" Mira says excitingly. Being the only one that can move and talk by the surprise decides to go to the duffel bag and finds it is all categorized.