CHAPTER ONE: THE BOSS

A/N: Enjoy reading and love me! 😍
I have some typos and error in grammar, I'm still in a way of improving everything. ✌️💙
Send Love not Hate 😘

Shuna Lee P.O.V

I like looking at the stars every night. I like the way the moon shine in the dark clear sky. I like the fact that, every night there is always a moon and stars that will light your night. But I hate the fact that when it rains and dark clouds cover the whole clear sky, it makes me sad and lonely. I can’t believe that one day I wake up alone, knowing that my parents abandon me just because I didn’t listen to them, they want me to study management and take care of their business in the future. Management is not my thing. I want to be an artist, not a business woman.

Right now, I decided to live my life without them and I will makes sure that they will regret leaving me. I will prove to them that I, Shuna Lee, their daughter will be a successful artist and my arts will be known in the whole world. Then that’s the story why I don’t have a parents.

‘So excuse me you’re in my way’

‘What?!’ says Mica

Mica is my mortal enemy in the school and outside the school, she and her group are a bully that’s why I hate them.

‘Don’t make me repeat what I said, you’re wasting my time, so please get lost!’

If you think that I’m scared of her, well you’re wrong, because I’m not scared of anything and Mica is not a big deal for me I can take her down if I want but, I’m inside the school and I don’t want to get in trouble so I’m just you know holding my temper.

‘Do you think I will listen to you? Shuna.’

‘Okay fine, what do you want?’

‘Nothing, I just want to play with you’

This bitch she know I can’t play inside the school and still she want to play with me. She is crazy, she wants me to get in trouble and get demerits. Ugh! She is a pain in the a— toe. She is playing dirty, I can’t get kicked because of her. I have to think on how to get rid of her.

‘Look Mica, I’m not in the mood and you know— Hi Mrs. Kim’

‘Wait, what?’

She look back, then it’s time to run. Okay, for your information I didn’t run because I’m scared of her, I run because I don’t want to get in trouble that’s all.

‘You bitch! Come back, I’m not done yet!’

‘See you later then, Bitch’

Youuuuu! Your story is sucks, no one will believe you, and your parents abandon you because they don’t love you anymore’

Well, what I told her was true, she just don’t want to believe it, and no one wants to believe me. They all think that my parents abandon me because they don’t love me anymore and not just because I didn’t listen to them. But sometimes I want to believe what other people says. My life sucks.

Moving on, I’m now in my classroom and my friends are asking me what happen to me in the CR and what took me so long.

‘Did you poop or something?’ says Jen

‘No way! Mica, stop me and she become talkative’

‘Mica? The bitch who always get in your way coming back here?’ says Lou

‘Hell yeah, she wants me to get in trouble as usual and get kicked out in our school, in short she wants me to get lost’

‘Well she is always like that but of course you always get a way to get rid of her’ says Ren

‘Yeah of course, I can’t let her ruin my high school life and in fact I’m the boss outside the school and sometimes inside the school, I just need to be careful not to get caught’

In my history in junior high school I am the devil of the school, I always get in trouble inside or outside the school, in short I am the bully but after what happen in my family I change, I stop bullying someone and I stop making trouble inside the school. But there is one thing that didn’t change at all, my gangster side. Outside the school when someone or there is a gang wants to fight me, I didn’t hold back. Hell yeah let’s do this, I’m that kind of person. I don’t know why I can’t change that one, till now. I’m still a gangster and I’m the boss, I’m not scared of anything.

‘Yeah, you’re the boss’ says Hana

Those four are my companion and partners in trouble, we stick together no matter want happen. They are my friends.

A/N: THIS IS IT, PANSIT! I hope you enjoy reading the chapter one. Let me know your insight, leave a comment and follow me.  😍✨💙💙

Also, the next chapter will be out soon so stay with me 😘

Pasensya na readers diko maiwasan mag english, nag papractice kasi akong mag english, kaya eto sa pagsusulat ko dinadaan.

Don't hate me 😂✨