I guess you could say its hip hop

**in this chachi is 16 jsyk**

Chachi's POV

Hey, I'm Olivia Gonzales, but you can call me Chachi though.

I'm currently packing for tomorrow. Where am I going you might ask. I got invited to Magcon by some dude called Bart.

Soon I was done packing. I walked downstairs and ate dinner. Me and my best friend, Anna, bought a house together, and no. We aren't dating.

We just thought it would be fun to live together. We split the money, like I'm paying for food, electronics, and half the electricity. She pays the other half, and the money for the house.

I finished my food and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth and went to sleep, considering I had to wake up at 4am.

____

Next morning I woke up and got dressed. I wore the usual everything. Curly hair, black dance sweats, a baggy t-shirt, vans, and natural makeup.

I quickly said goodbye to Anna and drove to the airport. Once I got there I grabbed my luggage and rolled it to the seats where we wait to board the plane.

Soon someone sat next to me. I looked at him. He was already looking at me. Stalker much?

"Um.. Hi" I said studying his features. He brown hair, with a blond streak. I looked into his eyes. They were the prettiest blue I've ever seen.

I feel like I've seen him before. "Hey. I'm Nash Grier." He said smiling kindly which I politely returned. So HE'S Nash Grier. I knew I recognized him from somewhere!

"I'm Olivia Gonzales, but everyone calls me Chachi." I introduced myself. He smiled again.

"The guys will be here soon, as well as Mahogany." He said. I nodded.

I went on my phone for awhile. I saw Nash get up from his seat. I looked up. I saw a bunch of guys and a girl. Well at least there's another girl.

I got up and stood next to Nash.

"Nash who's the chick?" Asked the guy with the bandana. "Yeah she's hot." Added the guy with bushy eyebrows.

"Oh this is Olivia, but call her Chachi." He introduced me. "You two dating or what?" Eyebrows said.

I laughed. "No. We just met like 5 minutes ago." They nodded.

The boys introduced themselves and I found out mahogany was the name of the girl.

"Flight to Denver,Colorado boarding now." The person spoke over the speaker. (- I'm sorry Idk anything about boarding a plane..-)

We got in the plane and put our bags up. I sat next to the window. Johnson say next to me, and Gilinsky was next to him.

/\

He there. Miss me? No? Okay. Continue reading..

/\

"Chachi we're landing." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and sawit was Johnson. I smiled at him.

The plane landed and we got our stuff from the baggage claim.

We saw a man holding the sign that said,"MAGCON". "Excuse me, we're Magcon." Said Cam.

He led us to the LIMO and we went inside with our stuff.

The car ride to the hotel was loud. We spent it throwing trash around, eating, and talking which eventually ended up being yelling until the driver told us to shut up.

Once we got to the hotel I saw Taylor go up to who I assumed was Bart. "All right! Welcome to the family Chachi." He said. I smiled. "Chachi will be doing the same as you guys, but she will be dancing to." He explained.

"Here's the room assignments.

Nash, Hayes, Taylor
Gilinsky, Jacob, (ik he was just a guess ok but i love him.), Carter
Mahogany, Cam, Aaron
Chachi, Johnson, Shawn
-----the rest...(I'm lazy ok don't judge)

Me, Johnson, and Shawn went to the room. There were only 2 beds. Oh goody...

"Um, I'll take the floor." Said Shawn.
"No I will." Argued Jack.
"No it's fine I will." I Said.

"We're not letting a girl sleep on the floor Chachi." Said Johnson and Shawn agreed. Awe they care.😇 I shrugged.

"Why don't we just share the bed. Or I can sleep on the couch." I suggested.

"Let's share. Are you okay with that?" Johnson asked. I nodded.

"Shawn wanna share with her? Or me?" He asked.

"You can share with her." He smirked. I wonder why... Ehh. Johnson nodded.

"Looks like you and me are sharing." He laughed. I smiled.

To be honest I wasn't even sad I'm sharing with Johnson. I may have a crush on him. I mean, the others are cute, but Johnsons hot. Plus he's sweet, funny, amazing,--

My thoughts were interrupted by Shawn.

"So you're a dancer?" He asked. I nodded.

"What type? It's not like, ballet is it?" He asked. I laughed.

"No it's, I guess you could say hip-hop." I said. "Ooh." He said. "You're gonna practice tomorrow right? In the studio here?" He asked. I nodded. (In this every hotel has a dance studio, ok let's pretend.)

"We'll have to come watch you then." He said. I smiled.

"Watch what?" Asked Johnson as he came out the bathroom. "Watch Chachi dance." Shawn said. He nodded.

-------
HI BAE