Chapter ninety-four

"Yeah, I'm gonna go eat pussy," Mpumi said with her eyes on mine. And I'm gonna fuck your best friend later, bitch!

"Okay. Bye," I say. She waves and leaves the cafe. Fuck her.

"Come, let's go talk to her," I say. Lesego and I walk to Melo's dorm and she knocks on the door.

"I'm cool if you don't ever do that shit again," Lesego said. "I promise I won't," Melo said and smiled.

"Cool," Sego said. "Come in," Melo invited. "I have to do a few things. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I say and walk into my dorm. It was empty. Yay.

I took my pants off  and reminded in my hoodie. The time read 13:24 when I pulled my laptop out to watch something on Netflix.

"Bitch," Gundo screamed as she got into my dorm. "You fucked Melo," Bonolo smirked.
Oh my fucking soul. How do they know?

The sat on my bed and I closed my laptop. "No, I didn't," I say flatly. "You're lying but anyway, let's go out today," Bonolo said.

"I uhm.. I'm going out with Ntebatse at 6pm," I say. "This hoe," Gundo laughed. "Well, have fun," Nolo said.

"Let's go bother Melo," Gundo said and Bonolo nodded. They waved bye and left me in peace.

I set an alarm for 17:00 and watched my series.

*

My alarm rang at 5pm and a light knock hit my door. "Come in," I said and the door opened.

Ntebatse walked in in nothing but shorts and a tank top. She wasn't even wearing a bra. Could she look sexier?

"Hey," she smiled and the door closed. "Lock it," I say and her hand twists the key to lock.

"I didn't know what to wear so I just came here with two outfits. I know that were just gonna go buy a few things but I still wanna look good," she said.

"I lied. My sister is having some dinner thing to celebrate her new house and I don't wanna pitch up alone," I confessed. "So should I go more formal?" she asked me.

"Yes, daddy," I responded and her eyes widened. I got up from the bed and her eyes scanned my body.

She walked closer to me and her arms wrapped around my waist. She kissed my neck and pulled me closer to her body.

"You're so beautiful, Maya," she said into my neck. I pulled onto her hair to bring her lips to mine and our eyes locked.

Her lips kissed mine and I melted into her arms. I cupped her face when she squeezed her arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.

A loud knock on the door caused us to pull away from the kiss. I slipped on shorts and when to unlock the door.

"And this is locked why?" Lesedi asked. "Oh, never mind," she said when she saw Ntebatse.

"I just came to get a few things and then head out. Sorry for disturbing you," she said as she looked through her drawer.

"We're leaving anyone," I said and looked for an outfit. "Where to?" Lesedi asked.

"To some stupid dinner thing at my sister's new house," I say. "Have fun, bye," Lesedi said and left.

"Now, where were we?" Ntebatse asked and kissed me. "You'll finger me in the car. We're gonna be late. My mom hates it when I'm late," I say.

"Let's get ready then, ma," she says and lets go of me. "And wear a thong," she added. "Yes, daddy," I replied.

I decided to wear a long black slinky dress that has a split. I actually own a million black dresses just in different designs. Ntebatse wore black tailored jeans and a black hemp. We actually look good together.

"Wait. Noma might say we should sleep there because we're getting drunk," I say to her before we leave the dorm. "Okay then. Pack a few things and then we'll go pack in my dorm," she says.

I pull out the small suitcase under my bed and throw in random clothes before we head to Ntebatse's dorm.

"Is that a remote controlled vibrator?" I ask her. "Yeah," she chuckles. "I'm wearing it," I laugh.

The box was still sealed so I just took it. "Wear it then," she said. "I'll wear it in the car," I say.

She packs a few things and her double ended strap into my suitcase. "Okay, let's go," she says.

———————————————-

Don't forget to vote and comment.