Chapter 10: Mana

Začať od začiatku

I'll just get used to it. Maybe I'll find them.

"Raven lets get you some food~"

"Num nums~ You're such a good boy!"

Again I have to take her mana. Why is her mana so out of control?? Damn I have to admit that Lucas guy was really generous to take her mana away for me. I already have so much strong mana now I have to take Athy's mana so she doesn't faint or something."

"Hey Athy look at me."

"Huh?"

*flick*

"Ow! Why did you do that? Huh? Why am I so light?l

"Don't ask why."

"Prince and Princess it time for you to meet his majesty!"

"Hgnn.."

"Well bye Osu I'll see you later." After I said that Osu waves back with his paw and goes to his spot in the corner of my room where he usually sleeps and naps.

*at the throne room*

"Daddy I missed you!"

She's still doing that. I'm impressed that she can still do that without shame.

"..."

"Hi dad." As usual he's saying nothing. I really wonder what's going on with that head of his. Is he a hardcore tsundere of something? Maybe, with that personality of his that would match honestly.

I'm quite tired right now but I don't know why. I slept properly and took naps already and I have a ton of mana right now.

"Your majesty, the weather is nice today. How about we take a walk today?"

"A walk doesn't sound that bad." I think I can walk for more than 2 hours now. It's pretty impressive improvement in 2 weeks.

And Athy is staring at the gold throne again... She sure does have an addiction for gold.

"What is it?"

Ahahaha.

"She's asking you to pick her up your majesty!"

"Pick her up?"

"Yeah, she does that a lot to me when her legs hurt from walking."

She does that but not this time.

"No I just saw something Daddy's clothes!"

HHAHAHA Oh my gosh. The way he's holding her. It's just too funny!

"Hold still, you're heavy as it is. "

I bet she isn't even breathing.

"Your majesty.. If you gra... Carry her like that way it may cause the princess discomfort.

"She just needs to sit there and hold still, what part of it is uncomfortable"

"I.. I can't breath..." knew it. She will survive I know but I kinda feel but for leaving her like that.

"Rather than that you should carry her like this, your majesty. Here, please try holding her like I did just now."

"I just want Felix to carry me!"

"I'm fine with dad Athy." After I said that her eyes looked at me like I was her saviour but I kinda was since she was scared of dad but I'm not really. I just don't know how I should feel about him.

"Ahem. If that is what the prince and princess wishes, I suppose I don't have a choice. Just carry Athan the way I carry the princess."

"..."

At least his arms are comfy. I could fall asleep in them! But I shouldn't because it dad we're talking about. And I already slept in his bed once and that was a disaster.

"Shall we your majesty? We will follow behind you."

"..."

Huh? Why do I feel a tingling in my chest? Meh. It'll just go away.

"Move your in the way."

*fast forward to out of the throne room*

"Does Felix always carry you like this?"

"Yeah. A lot."

"Um, your majesty, may I perhaps walk a little closer?"

"I told you you're in the way. Take ten steps back." Even if Athy is with him??

There's a fly. I'll just zap it with my magic.

*zap*

That was quick now no more bugs to annoy me.

"That was impressive Athan!"

"It's no big deal." We'll it kinda is since I almost zapped my dad.

*after walking*

Finally we're done walking. I'm just gonna sit on the grass instead.

"Athan what are you doing?"

"I like sitting on the grass better it's comfy and nice."

"Okay.."

It's true it's comfy but I'm just trying to hide the fact that my heart is beating so hard. It's almost suffocating me I could die. It gets faster the more time passes. What's happening?

"Guh."

Huh? What is this? Blood? What happened to me? I'm feeling really dizzy and nauseous now. I might just fall. Why is my sight tilting?

*fall*

"Athan!"

Huh? What's happening? Why do I feel sleepy..

Athy's Pov

Athan! No! Don't die on me!

"Athan!!"

"Get him to my room."

"Yes your majesty!"

"Can I come Felix! I don't want Athan to die.." As I was saying that my eyes started to let down tears and a lot.

"It's okay he won't die. Just follow me."

I don't want my younger brother to die! He always helps me and even teaches me things I don't know! If he dies I won't be able to learn magic or be able to see him again!

*after getting to the room*

He's sweating a lot! He's even crying! I never him cry before!

"Agh!!"

He's spitting out more blood!

"Felix! Athan is spitting out more blood!"

"Call the wizards! It's a problem with his mana!"

What? His mana? I thought he could control it all. But wait. While I stayed at his room he would sometimes hold his chest really hard and say it was nothing. And he even hid is face too. Is it my fault for never telling Lily or Felix? Why did he never tell me? What will happen to Osu and me then? I don't want Athan to die!

"FU**"

What? Did he just say the f word? A 7 year old said the f word..

*COUGH COUGH*

He's spitting out a lot of blood now! He might just actually die!

"I brought a magician!"

Lily!