Evan

Evans POV

It's been days since me and the guys played or recorded anything, I guess we needed a break now and then; as I thought to myself. It's 11:40 am here in Canada, it's to early I whined." I usually fall asleep after we're done play a game; which be around 4 in the morning. I then went on Twitter just hoping that time would fly. I wounded around the house like an idiot not knowing what to do with myself until I said. "FUCK it" I'm going to bed. So I took off my clothes and put on my sweat pants and notice I didn't have any clean shirts. "Great." I guess I'm just going to have to sleep with out one and hop into bed.

Time skips by:

I woke up to the sun beaming through my window onto my eyes, almost blinding me as I was getting up. I look at my phone and it's 6:15 am. "Wow I thought to myself haven't woken up this early in a long time. I- I guess I have time to clean and actually have clothes to put on as I look in the corner of my room, (there was a pile of dirty clothes.) Let's get started I sighed."

As I was loading the washer I got a group text from (Lui, Tyler, Marcel and Daithi along with Jonathan) just seeing their names put a smile on my face. They all texted let's start recording, and of course I said yes and ran down stairs to my recording room. It was a nice dark room a little cold but "Hey, I live in Canada, I chuckled as I thought about it. GOD I was so happy to started recording with them.

We started to play GTA V, I got my head set and started in a empty lobby. I quickly invited all of then as they got online. The first person on the lobby was Lui. " What's up Lui! Lui respond in his squeaker voice " Hi evan! His little kid voice always makes me laugh, as soon as I was wiping the tears off of my eyes everyone was in. I greeted everyone and started playing.

It's been 6 hours since we first started playing it's now 12:00 pm we were getting bored until Lui started to talk about E3. Dude I completely forgot!  So are you guys coming lui added, everyone agreed except Delirious. I could tell he was feeling a little left out on the event. Changing subjects they all left the lobby as I checked on who was still on I see Delirious is still on. Delirious you there? He responds with a "yeah but I'm going off soon what's up?" "So what do you think about E3?" He laughs a little. That laugh always makes my day. "I don't know...I mean I haven't done a face reveal yet." We kept taking about the whole face reveal and he goes on of him think about it, but in my head I had a great plan on him opening up to everyone.