Notable Species of Verandertiers.

Examples include;

Pillar (his species not yet named)
* Height; 11 feet.
* Weight; 15 tons.

**a half horse, half musk deer who has the size of an elephant and shape of a gorilla, Pillar is a gentle giant who prefers to drink tea with his human friends than engage on a battle field

**a half horse, half musk deer who has the size of an elephant and shape of a gorilla, Pillar is a gentle giant who prefers to drink tea with his human friends than engage on a battle field. But when it comes to it, he will fight to protect his friends. Armed with long, sloth like claws, articulated fangs, massive limbs and immense strength, he also knows when not to pick a fight.

- he walks on the knuckles of his forelimbs and the hooves of his hind legs. He has the hooves of a horse on his back feet, but his hands are actually modified deer hooves; the small inner most and outer most hooves function as an immobile "thumb " and "pinky " respectively. The two large middle hooves become large claws that each tip flexible fingers.

- Pillar became a Verandertier through his very conception; his mother being a musk deer and his father a horse. The V-base Pillar inherited interacted with the mixing of genetic material from two unrelated animals to produce something that manifested traits not found in either parent.