Chapter Six: Heroes to be Reborn

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Titania: Of course. Who else would be absent during this time?

Gemini: His curiosity knows no bounds, Titania.

Titania: His curiosity is what's gonna anger the others.

Gemini: Hmm...

Standing up from the cloud sofa, the diety of wind walked towards her apostle as she traced a rectangle with her index finger. As she completed her tracing, a video feed of a beastkin caravan manifested within the rectangle as she admitted.

Gemini: You may be right in that regard, but it is thanks to that curiosity that we have more followers.

Titania: Hmm?

The elven fairy, alongside the wind goddess, watched over the beast kin caravan from the rectangular screen as the caravan's leader muttered to himself.

Raizer: May the gods... no... May the wind goddess, Gemini, guide these folks to a better life.

Titania: !

As the rectangular screen dissipated, Titania expressed her confusion as Gemini gave nothing more than a smile.

Titania: Wha-? Eh-? H-H-How did he-? When did he-?

Gemini: Whatever he's up to, we can consider it a blessing in disguise as now I've got just enough strength to partake in the summoning.

Titania: I mean... I guess you could ju-.

Titania: !

It was then that what she said dawned on her.

Titania: Wait.... What!?

The wind goddess nodded as she summoned forth in front of her a large, black and yellow globe. In particular, a globe of the Earth in 2088, encapsulated by what the inhabitants called the Ashlands.

Titania: We're really gonna summon one of those people!?

Gemini nodded.

Gemini: Of course. A hero of their caliber would give us the opportunity to reshape the balance of power in this world.

Titania:  But that would-.

Gemini: Anger the other gods... I know.

Gemini's tone began to change to that of worry.

Gemini: Pisces will be disappointed in the beast kin caravan for giving us this opportunity; Capricorn, though mostly unaffected by this,would began to ask questions; And Aries...

Titania: He'll riot at the thought of being denied a second hero.

Gemini: That's a nice way of putting it.  He won't make it public though. They'll be a watchful eye on us at all times from there on.

Titania: We're gonna be very busy... aren't we?

The deity nodded as her worry slowly faded.

Gemini: Naturally...

Looking onward into the globe of the Ashlands, the goddess of the wind instructed her apostle.

Gemini: Make haste to the Muran Empire's castle. Keep yourself hidden, and watch over our beacon of hope.

As her apostle left the cloud she resided on, the wind goddess watched over what was once northern Europe as a devastating ash storm currently ripped apart a relic of the past.

Gemini: A beacon of hope not only of our world, but theirs as well.

God Eater: We can't hold them back! The Aragami have broken through the gates!
___________________________________