ab na phir sa muhabbat hugi

Start from the beginning

He stands up. He took some water in the glass. He made me drink and i drank it . I can't take my eyes from him as I was trying to know why was he doing so. And how his looks have been changed. It was only few days ago when I saw him.he looked changed and different. He looked scared now but why? He kept the glass back on the table from where he took it before.

"Rashami how are you? Are you feeling good now ?" He Asked  again while sitting on a tool next to my bed. He take my hand in his hands again. This took me to the past again and the flashback starts hurting me mentally. My head started spining.

"Dardon ke saaye mein
Milti ab raahat hai
Teri tamanna nahi
Tujhse judaa hoke seekha ab jeena hai
Ek tu zaroori nahi
Itni bhi khwahish naa rahi
Kisi ki hasrat ho
Dil pe teri na ab hukumat ho
Ab na phir se kabhi mohabbat ho"
          (Music plays in the background)

"Don't touch me get out of here sid. Don't show me your face again. I hate you, you are the biggest mistake of my life . Get out of here. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you sidharth, I haa..........." I  shouted  while leaving his hand in anger but my voice becomes dim till end as I don't know what started happening to me . I wasn't able to breath, my head was paining. I took hold of my head with my hands and I started crying. My breath was getting more heavier.

Someone holded me after 5mins or more. I can't remember anything that happened after than.
.............................................................................................................
It was morning I opened my eyes. I saw the surroundings. There was no one in the room . I tried to get up but I can't. My head was heavy. There was a small window from where the sun rays were coming inside the room. By seeing the sun rays I always thought of a new beginning and may be one day the sunrise gives my life a new beginning. I tried to get up and I succeed . I sat on the bed. I took hold of my head by my hands. The door get opened . Sidharth came inside.
I didn't say a word as i was really concerned for my health after yesterday's incident. He came near me.

"Good morning Rashami how are you feeling now" he asked while keeping a something covered  on table and I think it would be medicines.

"Where am I ? Why are you here ? What happened to me? Where is mom? You leaved me na than why you are with me? You don't trust me na then why you are here? Wh......" said I as I couldn't stop myself asking all these questions. But he didn't let me complete my sentence.

"Listen Rashami " sid said while cutting my sentence in between. he hold my hand with his one hand and he kept another hand over my cheek to make me calm. But it was making me somewhere uncomfortable due to the past.

" Don't panick , you are in hospital as you met with an accident. Nothing happened to you look you have a small injury on head that will heal soon. You are a brave girl na. I am here with you na.. just relax . Your mom will be here soon . Don't take stress" he said while trying to make me relax. And it was working on me. I was a little calm.

"But why are you here" I asked.  I can't understand this so I asked it again.

"I am here to take care of you baby " said he.

I just glared him with anger. His sentence was not going to heal me at all. And I really don't needs his care. His last words hurted me. The flashback of our happy times together came before my eyes. But I controlled myself.

"Don't call me baby I am not your girl now" i said. I tried to keep my voice normal.

" Tell me what's the date today" asked sid. I couldn't understand what type of question was it.

"It's 25th March 2018 " I said and I was confused by his question. And he looked shocked by my answer.

"What?" He said . He was fully in shock and it was clearly visible.