TodoDeku Coming 07.21.20(Tuesday)

Awww yeah mah dudes!

{TodoDeku Soulmate Au}

Good times. Bad times. Horrors. And wonders. Shoto Todoroki has seen it all, from JFK's assassination to the end of slavery and discrimination. He's seen the rise and fall of the great Alexander Hamilton, he's seen, he's lived through countless wars. Shoto Todoroki has been through it all. After being alive for more than two centuries you learn to grow numb to the pain, you grow numb to watching all your loved ones die before you.

So what did Shoto Todoroki think about this whole soulmate crap?

It was full of shit. If you meet your soulmate you'll be able to live again, you grow, you die. But when you don't? You'll end up like Shoto Todoroki. Everything in his life was nothing but darkness and despair . . .

Until he meets Izuku, a very peculiar boy with a twisted path of his own. So when these two meet, will it be enough to break Shoto's 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚?

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

For those of you who are confused lemme explain. I always announce upcoming books in my ongoing book, which in return crowds them and makes it look just plain bad. So I have this badboy right here.

I will be posting upcoming book summaries here and when they'll be released, so save this to your reading list or sum so you're in the know of everything okay?!

Until we meet again!!!