She sat in front of operation theater totally devastated and destroyed.

Her clothes is ruined with blood and completely wet in rain. Her hair were destroyed but she don't care about them.

After sometime, she stood up and goes towards Lord Ganesha idol.

She joined her hands.

"Plz.. Plz.. Plz bhagwaan ji thik kardo sabko.. Please.. I can't live without them" She said and fall down on her knees with her head down.

A nurse came to her and made her stand.

"Beta calm down.. Everything will be fine" Nurse said and made her sit on chair.

After an hour, doctor came to her.

"Dear.." Doctor called her.

Keerti looked up. She saw doctor and stood up.

"Doctor, how's my parents?" She asked.

"Beta is there anyone elder in your family?" Doctor asked.

"Yes but they lives in London.. I'll call them but it will take time to them to reach here" Keerti answered.

"Ok dear, you come with me in my cabin" He said.

"Doctor they are alright na?" She asked.

"Come with me" He said and keerti started following him.

They came in cabin.

"Sit" He says while offering her chair.

She sat down.

"Beta call your elders as fast as possible.. And listen to me very calmly" Doctor said.

Keerti nods in yes.

"Actually I'm sorry for your mother.. She died on the spot because her head got badly injured and your father and that other man, he is still struggling but we can't say anything" Doctor said.

And her hopes got crushed only in some amount of time.

She didn't said anything. And came out of the cabin.

She sat on the chair silently.

After sometime.

She called akhilesh. He picked after some rings.

"Hello beta" Akhilesh said.

"He.. Hello chachu" She said.

"How's you? Have you celebrated your birthday?? Did you like the surprise beta? Tell me" Akhilesh asked excitedly.

"Surprise?" Keerti asked in confusion.

"Yes.. Bhai And bhabhi planned a surprise small party for you" He said.

"Chachu actually.. They have.. Have met with a major accident.. Plz.. Plz come fast" She said and tears automatically fall down from her eyes.

"What?? What are you saying bacha?" Akhilesh asked.

"Chachu come as soon as possible" She said and cut the call.

She is not able to react in the current matter. Nobody was there to support her, to be with her.

🔶Flashback ends🔶

Keerti eyes for moist as her bad memories got refresh again.

Naksh who was sitting beside her is also not able to react.

He just held her palm and took her in a side hug. She kept her head on his arm and closes her eyes.

For the first time after her parents death, she felt like someone is there to console her.

"I'm so sorry keertu" He said lowly.

She didn't replied.

He kept caressing her hair and kissed on her forehead.

"Are you ok jaan?" He asked.

She nods while hugging him.

Now he realized what kind of life she is living without her parents. She is everyday struggling alone mentally, emotionally and the most important FINANCIALLY.

Naksh made her lye down on bed and kept stroking her hair which let to keerti dozed off after sometime.

Naksh properly covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead once again.

He switched off the lights.

He too was sitting beside her but couldn't able to sleep after listening to what happened with her.

Tears started rolling out in his eyes when he remembered his moments with swarna and manish.

Though he was not that much close with them but he is missing them now.

After sometime.

"Now I am with my keertu.. I'll not let her suffer more" He thought in his mind.

And slept beside her only.

When she felt someone beside her, she snuggled more into his chest while he smiled looking at her sleeping figure.

He encircled his arm around her waist.

"I'm always there with you now, no matter what" He said to her lowly.

He is looking at her sleeping face intently when he felt an sudden urge to kiss her lips but somehow he controlled himself and just kissed on his cheek.

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

That's only for this update.

Let me know in the comments section, how it is?

Sorry for being naughty in the end🙈