Part- 136

"Where are you taking me keerti? Please tell me" naksh said who is blindfolded.

"You'll get to know.. Have patience" keerti said.

"Okay baba" he said defeated.

It's been a day that keerti has recovered from her fever and everything is fine between keesh.

Currently, keerti is leading his way holding his hand in an open garden restaurant which she booked with the help of gayu and yash for her surprise dinner.

Reaching her destination, she unfolded blind from his eyes.

Naksh noticed his surroundings.. There a beautiful table set in the centre of the garden with elegant aesthetic decoration everywhere.

Naksh held her hand and made her stand in front.

"You liked it?" She asked.

"Ofcourse I loved it.. I didn't thought that you'll do it" he said.

She smiled.

She took a ring box from the table and took out a diamond ring for him designed by gayu.

"Aapko complaint thi na ki mai aapko ignore karti hu and you thought that I don't want to marry you, so here I am..."

She kneeled in front of him.

"You the only man who took my heart away in a glance.. You are the only one whom I can trust blindly.. You are the reason of my life.. My heart, my heartbeat, my everything..
WILL YOU MARRY ME?" She said offering him ring.

Naksh's eyes got moisten seeing all that.

"Ofcourse YES, stupid" he held her other hand and made her stand.

She made him wear the ring.
She tiptoed on her toes and planted a long kiss on his forehead.
Naksh is grinning from ear to ear with the special attention he is getting.

They looked into each others eyes and realized that they were only sparkling with love and adoration.
They reduced their distance and their lips made love to each other.

After sometime, they broke their kiss.

She hugged him tightly throwing her arms around his neck and jumped on him.
He too hugged her tightly overwhelmed with her efforts.

"I love you naksh.. So damn much" she said.

"I love you too jaan" he kissed on her hairline while hugging her.

They broke their hug and keerti took him to the table.

"Come.. Today everything is your favourite today" she said and made him sit on the chair.

She settled down and soon their dinner get served.

They had their dinner.

---------------

*At Singhania Sadan*

"Where's naksh and keerti?" Naitik asked sitting on his chair.

"Mama ji, actually they went for a dinner together..
Keerti wants to surprise him, so.." gayu explained.

"OK.. Let them enjoy" he said and everyone started their dinner.

"Zarurat kya hai asa bahar bhejne ki dono ko saath mai.. Ya ladki bhi na, bigaad diya ha lalla ko isne" bua dadi again started with her rants.

"Please bua dadi, ab band kijiye ya sab..
Mere bacho ka baare ma agar aapne ab kuch kaha toh mai bardaash nhi karunga.." he said.

"I'm not having dinner now" he left the dining table banging his hand.