"Well if you would stop wearing those damn dresses all the time," he snarls in my ear as his lips trail their way towards my lips. 

"We really don't have time for this, the lift takes a minute and a half." I pant before his lips capture mine and his arms lock around my hips, pinning me to the wall. 

"Fine then," he mutters, stepping away. At first I believe that he's come to his senses and realizes that we must stop or we'll be late for work or caught, and I breathe out in both relief and disappointment. Even though my head is telling me that this is good, that we probably shouldn't have sex in the elevator, my body aches for him. Then he gives me his infamous cheeky smirk and laughs, like he can't believe something. Before I can stop him, he reaches out and pulls the emergency stop button, turning around to smile at me, something dangerous and teasing in his eyes. "Well, now we have all the time in the world," he whispers as he creeps towards me, hands reaching for my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck, laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks, eyes desperate to know the secret. 

"This doesn't happen to girls like me. My life is suddenly some Gossip Girl episode." 

His fingers trail over my lips as he smirks sexily at me, his eyes doing things to me other boys couldn't even do with their fingers. "I have no idea what you're talking about. But I just stopped the lift for you. Are we going to have sex or not?" 

I laugh at his bluntness and allow him to slide his arms around my waist and slide my dress down my legs. "And they say chivalry is dead," I chide, making him roll his eyes. 

"Time to stop talking," he hints, wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing me against the wall. My head hits the back of the lift with an audible thud, and if I wasn't so preoccupied with the feverish feeling in the pit of my stomach that slowly begins to consume me, it probably would've hurt. He hikes me higher up on his hips as he shoves his pants off, smirking at me and kissing me hard enough to make me forget who I am. Then he begins the real show, leaving me dizzy and seeing stars behind my eyes. 

***

"So where are you going?" Calinda asks as she plops down on my sofa. Monday nights are reserved for Zayn and Wednesday nights are reserved for Calinda, the only nights when I don't sleep in Niall's rather large bed. Zayn and I usually go out to his favorite bars, dancing under cheap disco balls on sticky floors as Uncle Steve and Uncle Des watch. Sometimes Harry joins, but he's always careful to keep his distance. On Wednesday nights, I join Calinda at her flat for what she calls, "Wine and Wedding Planning" but we mostly talk about our relationships, trading sex tips and sometimes heading out to the closest La Perla to buy new lingerie. On these nights, Niall and Liam go out for drinks at the bar down the street, doing much of the same, I suppose.

Tonight is one of those "Wine and Wedding Planning" nights, but we're not doing much wedding planning and instead discussing Niall's supposed trip that we're leaving for Saturday morning. Calinda and I always drink too much wine and normally watch reruns of the Office. I used to live vicariously through Jim and Pam's relationship but now I'm not so into it. Maybe it's the fact that I've got one of my own now, but I'm not so impressed by the two of them. Where's the passion? 

Calinda senses my disinterest in the Office today and instead we gossip and gossip about people at work until we come to Niall and I, and I spill the beans about his proposed holiday.

"That's just the thing, he didn't say. I'm sure we'll talk about it tomorrow, over lunch." 

"You spend a lot of time in that man's office... and his apartment... and his bed nowadays," Calinda mentions with a wink as she takes a rather large gulp of wine.