𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

Rubbing my head, I grinned, "Not in the slightest."

Gia rolled her eyes, "If I see you two again, I'll hex you both."

I glanced at Scarlett quickly before turning back to Gia.

"Fine," Scarlett gave in. "We'll go, but if he lays a finger on you this tournament is going to be the least of his worries."

I giggled but stopped when Gia stared at me blankly. She rolled her eyes and then walked away from the two of us.

I watched Gia walk into Madam Puddifoot's, grab Cedric's hand and walk out, not before giving us one last warning look.

Scarlett shrugged, "Zonko's?"

"Zonko's," I sighed.

                        ~~~

"Amazing," Neville exclaimed.

"Neville, you're doing it again," Harry said, irritated.

"Sorry."

Harry, Neville and I all sat by the Black Lake. Neville was in the lake looking at some plants and explaining to me what they were. Harry was not even somewhat interested but I listened to Neville.

"Let him be, Harry," I smiled. "What's that one, Neville?"

"This one is—" Neville stopped and waved to someone behind us.

I turned my head to see Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

"Ron this is your problem, not mine," I heard Hermione mutter was they came towards us. This already doesn't sound good.

Harry and I stood up and I walked to Ginny and whispered, "What's going on?"

"Wish I could tell you," Ginny giggled. "They've been arguing the whole way down."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my angry brother. I stuck my tongue out at him and went to ruffle his hair.

"Leave me alone, Abby," He grunted.

"Don't be so dramatic, Ron," I grinned. Being the nice sister I am, I fixed his hair for him.

Hermione walked to Harry and said, "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you."

"That sentence was way more complicated than necessary," I thought to myself.

Harry seemed confused, "What?"

"Please don't ask me to say it again," Hermione frowned. "Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well you can tell Ronald—"

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione shrieked.

The three of them walked away and as soon as they were out of sight, I exhaled, "Bad move, Harry."

Harry rubbed his hands over his face, "Do you want to come with me to see Hagrid?"

"I think you'd better go on your own," I bit my lip. "But meet me in the common room after if something interesting happens."

Harry nodded and started walking in the direction of Hagrid's Hut.

I turned back to Neville, "Now, about that plant."

~~~

"It's dragons!" I heard but I couldn't find who was talking.

"What?" I jumped up in my chair. "Who's there?"

Harry suddenly appeared in front of me and held his invisibility cloak in his hand.

"Oh, Harry, you scared me," I laughed. He did not seem amused.