I laid down the twins, and walked into our room where Aria was scrolling through Twitter. Her back was to me. I watched as she looked at all the posts about skinny girls with thigh gaps.

I watched as she stood up and walked over to the mirror and lifted up her shift and looked at herself. I knew she was unhappy with the way she looked. She constantly kept worrying about it.

She didn't even notice I was behind her until I spoke. "Your beautiful either way, okay?"

Just like I did in my bedroom of her aunts house I took a sharpie, flipped the mirror and wrote beautiful. "Your not allowed to fucking move that."

She nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Where the twins?" She asked.

"In their cribs, Lucy's in there with them. She's reading them a book I think." I told her.

"Oh. Since she's with them, can we cuddle." She pulled the puppy dog face.

"You know I can't say no to that face." I gave in, we laid down and I was the big spoon as always, and she was the little spoon.

Suddenly she spoke up. "Luke?"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I just thought about Michael, he lives in a little shack on the corner of the street. Maybe if the old apartments still available he can move there." She told me.

I flipped her body so she was facing me. "Are you crazy, he's the reason you've hurt yourself so many times. No, you can't do that."

"Luke, he's your cousin. You can't leave him like that. What he did is forgiven and forgotten. It's in the past." She coaxed.

I stared at me as if she were crazy. We sat in silence for while until I spoke up. "Fine." I said.

She kissed his lips. "You do know he'll appreciate this a lot, right?"

"Whatever." I groaned, pulling me closer to him and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

Arias POV

Before I knew it, Luke had fallen asleep. But the twins started crying, I gently removed Luke off me and walked towards the twins room.

Lucy, was asleep on the couch in the corner of their room, with a book on the floor next to her. Will needed to fed, so I began feeding him. Then I burped him. Maddy needed a diaper change, so I changed it.

Finally the twins were taken care of, and I looked back over at Lucy. There's no way I could carry her, she was small for Luke to carry. But considering I didn't have enough muscle to carry her I couldn't.

I grabbed the spare blanket we left in there, and covered her in it. I closed the book up and exited their room. I closed the door and walked downstairs.

It was only 12:00, so I thought I would make sandwiches for Luke and Lucy when they wake up. I got out all the ingredients and began making there food.

When I was placing them onto the other counter Lucy came walking in. "Is that sandwich for me?"

I laughed. "Well yeah, and the other one is for Luke. Can you go wake him up?"

She nodded, and ran off to get Luke. Moments later they both returned. They sat down, and I handed them third sandwiches.

"Babe, are you not eating any?" Luke asked.

"No, I ate some while you guys were asleep. I'm fine." I lied. What happened earlier made me feel more self conscious.

He nodded, not pushing the issue any further. I sat down with them, and it was silent. The tension was still there obviously. Lucy finished eating and ran off to her room.