Chapter 8: Battle Together

Start from the beginning

Then Jaune grabbed a sniper rifle and threw it to Ruby, and he gave others their weapons.

"How about you?" Neptune asked him.

Jaune looked at him, with serious eyes then he transformed his Biting edge into a giant assault rifle, Ruby was amazed at the weapon.

"We'll take care of the big ones, while you guys will take care of the small ones," Jaune ordered.

They all nodded, then Jaune and his team quickly dashed upon many Aragami slashing it with few strikes, while the others were shooting it.
"They're fast," Ruby said. "Even my semblance can't match up to them"

"And their fighting style is more coordinated," Weiss said. "Even my fighting style is different from them,"

As they were fighting the Aragami, an Ogretail jumped onto them and targeted Ruby and her classmates, as it tried to attack them a huge spear pinned it down killing it in the process. Ruby and her classmates were shocked to see a giant spear kill an Aragami, then Claire alongside Lulu, and Phym they arrived with Ricardo.

"You guys are late," Jaune said.

"Well, you guys are late," Hugo scoffed.

"We had a minor setback coming here," Claire said.

"BIG BRO!!" Phym yelled as she ran to Jaune jumping on him giving a hug.

Jaune was surprised, but his classmates were confused to see a little kid hugging Jaune. Jean thought to herself 'who is this kid, and why did she call him big bro?'.
"Who is she, Jaune?" Pyrrha asked.

"This is Phym," he said. "Phym these are my... Old associates"

"Are they the ones who were mean to you Big Bro?" Phym asked.

Team RWBY and JNPR were guilty, but not for Team SSSN they didn't know the situation or what happened between them.

Jaune laughed.

"No, it's just their way of judgment is complicated towards them," he said.

"JAUNE!" Hugo yelled. "IF YOU'RE DONE TALKING TO PHYM, A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NICE!!"

Then Jaune and his team continued fighting the Aragami, but Ruby and her group were doing good so far. they were still fought the Aragami until a scream cried out, Jaune searched to where was the scream as he looked around, he saw Velvet on the ground moving away from three Ogretails cornering her, then he activated his devour and it stretched devouring one Ogretail and Jaune dashed with his acceleration trigger slashing them with one strike, he then turned to Velvet with a concerned look.

"Velvet," he said. "You okay?"

"Jaune?" she asked. "Is that really you?"

"There's no time," he said while looking at the area if any more were coming. "We need to move and call for help we don't know if -"

Jaune was cut off when Velvet kissed him on the lips, he was both confused and shocked at the moment, Hugo and the others saw him and were even shocked to see Jaune being kissed by a bunny girl. As Velvet pulled back from the kiss she was embarrassed from the moment but for Jaune's classmates, they were even shocked to see them kiss as for Pyrrha she was internally screaming, but Weiss didn't care but she was a bit jealous to see them kiss. (Y/N) walked up to him.

"YO!" he said. "Hey, lover boy! EARTH TO JAUNE"

Then he turned to his friends.

"YO! I THINK HE'S DEAD!" he yelled.

Then (Y/N) slapped Jaune's face, making wake up from the trance.

"DUDE!" he yelled in pain.

"HE'S BACK!" (Y/N) yelled.