Colby nods and tells her 'thank you. He thought about the words she said. He walks away with Joseph, going to the front of the stage and practicing for the lines. The dark purple-haired boy doesn't why but he found him annoying.

❦❦

After the practice is finally over Colby walked outside and saw Shea holding on Max's leash right beside her.

Colby smiled and continued walking towards Shea. "Hey, how are you been?" He gave her a side hug and he crouches down and pets Max's head.

"I'm doing good, you?"

"Good." Colby laughs. He stands up straight as Shea starts walking on the sidewalk.

"That's good." Shea laughs while she looks at Colby. "I thought Sam is giving you a hard time, but If he does I'm not going to hesitate to tell him off."

Colby chuckled at his best friend since she's overprotective and cares about him very much. The purple hair boy thinks it's hilarious since Shea is a very small girl but she can kick ass if she has to.

"Nope, but he's been a tease and trying to embarrass me but it's not working." He giggled.

"Oh, what did he do?" Shea looks at him strangely.

"Well it happens... when... we have to take our measurements for our fitting." Colby talking so slow and dragging his words.

It takes a minute when she finally realized she covered her mouth with her free hand as she widened her eyes. "Oh my god! No, he didn't?!"

"Yes, he did!" Colby smiles widely as he giggles.

Shea gasps as she's covered her mouth with her palm so she's trying not to laugh. "Are you serious?!"

"I 100% serious." Colby laughing. "I swear to god I saw him blush."

"I cannot believe Sam Golbach as your biggest rival starting at your body." She couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"I know he wants to tease me but it's not working," Colby said. "And every time I decided to tease him he's been so flushed and I have no idea why."

"Do you think he has feelings for you?"

"No. But I think he's blushing because I embarrassed him."

"Maybe but it can happen you know?"

"Yeah but," Colby shakes his head. "But he told me many times that he's straight and besides I can't fall for him because he hurt me too much and I don't want my heartbreak again." He mumbles.

Shea nods and she wrapped her arm around his waist giving him a side hug, her other hand still supporting the leash. Colby smiles slightly as he put his arm around her shoulder as his head on top of hers.

Once Colby got home after saying goodbye to Shea and headed back to her place with Max.

Once Colby walks inside closes the door behind him. "Mom I'm home!" He walks to the table and saw a sticky note that said: I won't be home at late tonight, you can bring Shea and your friends for sleep over.-Mom.

Colby sigh takes a note and puts it in the trash, he sits down on the stool as he takes out of his stuff out and begins to work on his homework. Almost halfway done he's stopped writing once he heard a noise from his room. What the hell is that? Colby thought.

Colby heard a noise again so he stands up, decided to go upstairs and see what's the noise coming from. He opens his door and saw an older boy sitting on his bed with a gift in front of him.

Colby is so confused but surprised. Why is he here? "I-I thought you ain't coming here until tomorrow?"

"Well I was but my roommate is covering me so I can leave early, I just want to check on you and mom and spend more time with you as much as possible."

Colby let out a breathy chuckle as he shakes his head, he walks to his brother, Gage, holding him tightly. Gage wrapped his arms around his younger brother, hugging him back. They pulled away Gage pat his back he ruffled Colby's dark purple hair.

"Does mom knows you're here?"

Gage shook his head with a chuckle. "No, she'll kill me if I skip classes."

"Well, what are you going to do if mom comes home?"

"Relax Colbs, mom is will be here later tonight anyways. So we have plenty of time to fret, but in the meantime why don't you open your gift."

"What's in it?" Colby laughed quietly.

"Let's just say, you're room need to add some colors," Gage smirked as he's trying not to laugh. Colby's furniture is mostly black color, and his walls are pure white.

Colby looks at him confused while he's laughing "what?"

He sat down on his bed put his one leg hanging off the bed. He slowly ripped off the ribbon, the dark purple-haired boy tearing off of the wrapping paper. Once he was finished, he opened a white box and saw something that he always wanted a very long time ago. And now he finally got it.

"Oh, my-" Colby was speechless as he covered his mouth with his hand. He couldn't finish sentences because he's so shocked but yet so happy.

He looks at Gage with happy tears in his eyes. "Wha- how?!"

"Mom told me, you always wanted one very long time ago but I talked to her that I decided to want to give you one."

Colby walks up to his older brother and hugged him tightly buried his face to his brother's shoulder since he's slightly shorter than him and Gage hugs him back immediately. Colby was grateful to have Gage as a brother; he accepted who he is, he saved his life, he did everything to make him happy.

they pulled away from the hug Colby sniffles as he chuckled, he wasn't crying or feeling sad. He walks to his bed and picks up the flag his brother gave him from the box. "How long did you have it?"

"Eh, not too long but I want you a large one instead of a small one," Gage said as shrugged he smiled. "I thought about I ordered it for you on you're birthday or on a Pride Month but I figured it will be sold out by then. I think this is perfect timing."

"Anyways c'mon help me put it up."

Colby nods as he hugged his brother one more time. "Love you." He muffled.

"Don't get so mushy to me now." Gage jokes as he laughs and ruffled Colby's hair. "I love you too baby bro."

Words counted: l767