Levi x reader

Levi x reader!
Editing credit goes to Noey_B
(L/n) is your Last name.

You joined the survey corps two years ago and warmed up to the new cadets quite quickly when they first joined. They're mostly warm and friendly, however, Mikasa doesn't seem to like you very much. Maybe it's because she knows that you happen to like her worst enemy (aside from the titans), Captain Levi.

You could see more than the rigid and rough exterior that everyone else sees. You didn't fully understand why he hides all of his feelings from everyone. Maybe because he's humanity's strongest and that has a large burden on his shoulders. Or maybe because he fears to get close to people that may die from the titans.

You've always wanted to be able to help him in any way possible but couldn't find the courage to ask. Feeling that If you even took a step into his personal life, he would probably make you clean the whole HQ until it was to his satisfaction. The thought alone made your back ache from all the mopping that would be involved.

At lunch, Eren and Jean were having a heated argument. Something about Jean wanting to date Mikasa. Insults were rapidly being thrown back and forth. At first, it was incredibly discreet considering who was fighting. That was until Jean mentioned something about Eren's family. They were the focus of the whole mess hall, so you decided to step in. You are slightly more experienced than them and would rather not clean up after them, if possible.

You stood up from the chair/bench and walked over to them. Attempting to pull Eren back from Jean, they were beginning to physically throw quick punches at each other. As you tried to wrap Eren's arms behind him as a form of restraint, you took a hit to your (not fully healed leg). A small sound of pain escaped your lips as you put most of your weight to the left leg to avoid any more discomfort. Very soon Captain Levi came over, (finally) and began to demand an explanation. Connie began to explain the situation as the Captain's gaze began to shift to your leg.

"Tch brats. Jaeger and Kirstein, stable duty for a month. (L/n) with me."

You followed him with a limp from the blow that your leg took. It wouldn't have been so bad if you hadn't been injured on the last expedition. You got pretty lucky it was only your leg though, in all fairness.

He seemed to be taking you to his office. He told you to sit inside and take off the 3D maneuver gear straps and roll up the right pant leg. He inspected it for any new damage as he went to get a medical kit.

His office was clean, to say the least. The smell of lavender filled the room pleasantly. The counters practically shone and his desk was neatly organized, complete with a cup of black tea.

He came back in and began to tend to your leg.

"It isn't too bad at least, just needs a bandage..." there was a slight hum in response as you felt a light pink tinge to your checks. It began to appear from the sensation of his surprisingly delicate touch on your leg. When it was done you began to pull down your pant leg quickly in order to lower your face without suspicion to hide the blush. You also used your boots to stall more time as you had to put them back on.

Just as you were done Captain Levi raised your head up lightly by using your chin You spoke very quietly. Almost in a whisper.

"Cap-" he seemed to know what you were going to say and cut you off short.

"When we're in private, don't bother with the formalities. Just call me Levi."

The pink glow from your face crept up and suddenly darkened as you felt his soft lips press against yours lightly. Your arms automatically wrapped around his neck to try and get more as he held your waist carefully. As you slowly parted as he mentioned,

"Don't be telling your friends about this... yet."

You nodded flustered and unable to speak as you went in for yet, another kiss.

A/n: requests are open!