.*• ⁱ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ •*.

Beginne am Anfang

"does he not love me anymore"

i said as she rubbed my back.

"he does sweetheart but ava was just trying to get you apart"

my mum said.

"did he kiss her back or did he push her away"

she said as i looked at her.

"i don't know i ran away"

i said as she looked at me.

"it's gonna be ok. go shower and go sleep it might make it better"

she said as i nodded and walked up stairs. i showered and got into bed as i felt so lonely and cold. my other half was missing. i got back out of bed turning my lamp on as i walked into my closet grabbing one of chases hoodies putting it on. i walked back into my room as i grabbed the teddy bear he bought me and hugged it getting into be turning the lap off as tears ran down my cheeks.

"i miss you"

i whispered as i shut my eyes falling asleep.

"i can't lose him mum i just can't"

i said as they all hugged me.

"hey it's gonna be ok just give him a day ok"

my dad said as i nodded.

"i'm sorry for breaking everything"

i said looking around as they smiled.

"it's ok but don't do it again"

my mum said as i nodded.

"now it's late so let's get to bed"

my mum said as i got up and they all walked to there rooms. i walked into mine to see noens stuff every where i looked. his bag was on my floor next to mine and his new sketchbook was on my desk, his cheer outfit hanging over my desk chair, his boxers on the ground with mine from last nights shower. his vanilla perfume next to my bed, his fluffy blanket on my bed with his favourite hoodie that was mine, the polaroids all over my wall of us and him, half the closet full of his clothes, the bathroom with his toothbrush and razor, and the bed we shared. everywhere i looked was his things. i took my clothes off leaving my boxers on as i got in bed on noens side he normally slept on. i instantly smelt vanilla as i felt a tear roll down my cheek as i grabbed his fluffy blanket and hugged it.

"i miss you baby"

i whispered to myself.

"please come back"

i said as i cried myself to sleep.

*2 weeks later*

my mum knocked on my door as i groaned.

"chase you gotta get out of your bed you have school"

she said as she tried opening my door. it's been locked for the whole 2 weeks. i haven't left my room unless it was 3 am and i got hungry because i wasn't eating much.