ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

E l i n o r    S h e l b y
ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ
kiera knightly

𖧷

ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

The Shelbys were known as the famous gypsy criminal family of Birmingham. Most people hated them, while others admired them. But is was practically a fact that everyone feared them. And Elinor Shelby, well, she despised it... Growing up was hard enough for the Shelby siblings, especially after their father left them behind, and then their mother dying so suddenly. They didn't really have 'friends' due to their family's reputation. They were looked down upon for awhile, which managed to affect each & everyone of the siblings quite tremendously. Luckily, instead of the children being left for the streets, they were handed over, and raised by their Aunt Polly.

Elinor had a lot of anger bottled up for the half of her life, just like her brother John. The two had gotten in a lot of fights in their pre-teen years, which Elinor felt tremendously bad about later on. But luckily, overtime the girl had managed to reevaluated her attitude towards her situation, and changed her aspects of life completely. The anger vanished, and was replaced with positivity. Elinor was now full of kindness, spirit, and full of light in general. But despite her unselfishness, she was small flames of fire. If anyone even thought about hurting her family, she wouldn't think twice to kill them.

Not only was she the shield, she was the crutch of the family. When her family was down, she'd drop everything, just to turn that around. The outsiders & strangers even knew it—and they thought well of the girl because of it. Elinor was seen as the 'pristine' & 'most-likable' Shelby member. Men wanted her. Woman envied her. She was too kind for her own good. That made her an easy target. That's why her brothers were so over protective over her. Elinor was practically fireproof. No one could touch her, because the Shelby boys made it almost impossible.

It wasn't that they preferred her safety over Ada.
No. it was just without Elinor they knew they'd all go mad...

𖧷

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪs

the veils - low lays the devil in me

kiwi - harry styles

shye - love you

civil wars - dust to dust

michael seyer - lucky love

sleeping at last - touch

sampha - treasure

billie eilish - I love you

artic monkeys - i wanna be yours

𖧷

𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎  𝑒  𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑢𝑙

𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑢𝑙 ...