I really was out of any idea that what is going. And how come everyone is so close to her. There are questions. And I know if I ask I will get my answer. But fear again stop me to trust my fate over my emotions.

Instead of any other action he stood up to walk when my traitor hand holds him by his wrist. I don't know why always my body betrays me against my fears.

I made him wait too long as it keep on looking on me and asking me
something to justify my action.

I keep hold on his wrist tight my mouth blurted out what I wished to say. 'Stay'

And he did without any further question and I shifted my body aside to give him space he laid on the side looking all way long only at me.

I had only asked him stay, maybe to stay with me here at bed. Near to me. But why does his hands scooted me closer to him, keeping me close to his chest, in his embrace. And I never denies. Although irrespective to the thousands of thoughts I hold him tightly.

He soothe me differently. And I stayed like that. I don't know how long but it was ok. It was blissful. It felt loved. It felt more than anything.

I don't know when I fell asleep. when I woke up I saw him still beside me hugging me close to him. But his eyes are open looking into me. Again with love.

A peck landed on my forehead and that part feels like burning. Making me desire for more. I can feel and see the same in his eyes. Our face moves closer to each other untill he snapped his face towards the door. And I know that someone might be there. I blushed and tried hard to not let him see. As he untangle our body which is practically merged into each other. And walked towards the door to open it.

I can see Kat standing there but why she looks terrified. And Arthit soon mirror her expression as I saw them talk in panick. As Arthit must have taken the foot outside my room without looking at me once.

But he turned away come to me came more close caressed away my hairs from my forehead as he scoot down and I was expecting my lips to get the reward as his lips again on my forehead. It was not reward it felt as assurance.

And then in first time after being woken up by 20 days now. I heard someone's voice.

"P'....... Come fast P'Nam needs you. Her labour pain started....... Come fast" Kat shouted. I found her nowhere at door. But before Arthit could walk up I hold his hand as to stop him again.

"Kong......" It's all he mummerd as he removed my grip on his and walked away.

"Arthit....." My call for him kept hanging somewhere inside this room. As he walked out for her. Because she needs her. Because he needs to be there.

Leaving me here. I really felt Alone. And still I know either my body or my Heart would become a traitor if he came back even for a second, just only to go back.

################################

A very Happy Birthday to you P'Singto.

Well even though you will get tons of wishes today and I wish they would continue for long

Well even though you will get tons of wishes today and I wish they would continue for long. But I believe started liking you and shipping you with P'Krist. Was best gift for me.

Your birthday itself was first day of me being Peraya.

I don't know when and who is my first BL actor. But you made me go more deep in this sea...... No Ocean. Peraya.

And I am Happy everytime. Whenever I want to cry, just those fanfiction and fan made videos. All those are enough to make me laugh.

Thanks to all readers and writers. You will never know that how much these all mean to me. But thanks for your efforts here.

Love U 😘
OonPreet26 💋