[ perfect ] alejandro rosario

Start from the beginning

𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it's been two weeks. since i've left my house and seen alejandro and even touched my phone. i was like a prisoner stuck between four walls. today was the day, i could go outside. i wanted to visit our secret hideout one last time.

my mom walked in last second and embraced me. she loved alejandro. his mom loved me too. our fathers were the ones who ruined us.

"i'll drive you there okay?" she said as she caressed my hair.

i weakly smiled at her knowing even thought i'll get the peace that it was the last place we were together he wouldn't be there.

i got up and slid on my shoes and followed behind my mom.

dad was at a business trip for a month and i heard alejandros dad was at the same one. i wonder how that was going to work out.

i looked out the window as we drove fast by the alejandro house. i was wishing to see him looking out at my house. his curtains were shut. i mentally sighed and turned to look ahead.

after a few minutes, we made it to the place. i stepped out of the car and inhaled the natural pine wood scent that reminded me of everything. my first kiss, my first time, my first boyfriend, and my first heartbreak.

i accompanied my mom as she slid her hand around my waist knowing this coming out here was really hard for me.

i walked over the hill and saw our stop. i saw the same blanket sprawled out. a smile crept my face as a tear slowly dropped from face.

i patted the blanket down and sat down at it. i inhaled and took in everything i could. i turned to my side and almost imagine if alejandro was there looking at me with his hazel brown eyes and his million dollar smile as his dimples glistened in the dawn moonlight.

i looked over the moment as i saw my mom cry for my heartbreak. she than turned around to where our car was parked. i couldn't see since i was over the hill. i turned my body to her since she was crying a little harder now.

slowly two familiar figures approached the hill, alejandro gave a kiss to my mother on each cheek as his mom hugged my mom and they stood next to eachother.

i stood there in shock. is alejandro really in front of me? i slowly got up. after alejandro finally finished talking to my mom. he spotted me. his eyes filled with love and absolute lust.

"alejandro." i said smiling walking towards him.

"y/n." he said breathlessly as he sprinted towards me.

"alejandro!" i said as i sprinted towards him.

"y/n!!" he screamed as tears fell from his face.

we both than embraced eachother as if it was the last thing we would ever do.

we cried. we cried to eachother. we sobbed in each other's necks.

"you're here. you didnt give up on me." i said sobbing to him.

"you didn't give up on me either bub. you really stayed." he said smiling as me as his tears poured.

we both turned around to see our mother sobbing. they didn't realize the amount of emotion we had towards eachother.

"y/n i have to tell you something." he said.

"what." i said smiling at him now.

i noticed as his smile slowly faded from his face and his dimples dissolved into his tan face.

"i'm leaving." he said.

i felt as my smile went away and my eye slowly formed with sadness.

"wait what? you're leaving? why?!" i said rapidly

"my dad said he doesn't want me seeing you." he said looking down in shame.

we both just looked at eachother. we let the crisp cold air run through our hair. we let the silence sink in.

"don't give on me now. i need you to stay with me.
won't live here without you,i can't go through the pain, can't go through that again." i said to him.

"i love you. i tried but, he's taking me. we're still minors. they have the authority still amor." he wept to me.

our mother crept closer to us being able to hear. my mother clearly knew what was happening. his mom probably told her already.

i grabbed his face and sighed as i smiled at him.

"i'm going to love you, i'm going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. i'm going to love you when you're happy and i. going to love you when you're sad. don't you understand? i'm here, and i'm not going anywhere. i want to love you and each and every piece of you. i want you with your imperfections as much as i want you for you. and i'm always going to want you, i'm always going to be here love you with everything." i said to him softly.

"when i'm 18, i'm going to come back for you. i'm coming for you." he said embracing me.

"i just don't want to watch you marry the girl of your dreams. and it not being me." i said looking down.

"y/n. you are the girl of my dreams. you are and always will." he said.

we smiled at eachother as our moms pulled eachother into a hug.

he than drove away. he drove away from me. i watched as i could do nothing about it. he was gone. i knew he would find someone better, and that's was broke me.

at the end of the night, we said our goodbyes as we hugged and kissed passionately for one last time and went our separate ways, never to see each other again. it was the hardest thing i've had to do to this date, but i wouldn't want it to end any other way. it was as perfect as a heartbreak could be.