[ perfect ] alejandro rosario

𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗴! 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝟭𝗸 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 love 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵! 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 your 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺ents 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺!! 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹!! <𝟯

 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺!! 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹!! <𝟯

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺..

both of their families were complete enemies. each one a multi-millionaire.

each of their fathers would do anything to put a bullet straight through each other's head.

one day like usual, they sneaked out to their secret hideout.

only to find each of their families waiting for them. each one with a face of disgust and disappointment. they looked at eachother quickly. each of their eyes laced with fear and sadnesss of what was to come.

y/n's father marched to her and grabbed her by the upper arm and began cussing at her while dragging her to the car. alejandro felt his blood boil at seeing her own father drag away the love of his life like nothing.

"don't you fucking dare! don't take her away!" alejandro screamed at the man.

"you don't get to tell me what to do with my daughter kid!" he screamed back to alejandro.

alejandro desperately stared. he couldn't do anything but, watch as y/ns eyes drained. he saw as she wailed for him but, all he could do was stand there as he was held by his dad.

"alejandro! don't give up on me! alejandro! alejandro help me!!" she screamed for him. agony and despair trailed her voice as it echoed through the heavily dense forest.

"y/n! i'll get you! i'll do whatever i have too! hold on for me! don't give up on me either!" alejandro screamed as he tries to unleash from his fathers grip only to be shoved against him.

as y/n was put in the car and alejandro was cripple held by his dad they both growled the same thing to each of them.

"i hate you."