[ less of us ] kairi consentino

~𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

~𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

it felt as if i was the only one trying to fix us. i haven't even seen or spoken to kairi in 2 weeks. i've tried texting him only to be left on read.

i was smacked out of my daydream by my friend touching me.

"dude, stop thinking about him we're at a party." mari said.

"it just drives me crazy." i said sighing deeply while gulping the beverage that was in the red solo cup.

i shook my head and fixed my top. i began to feel an urge to use the restroom. i knew my bladder would give in so, i decided to use the restroom.

"i'm going to the bathroom. i'll be right back and hold my cup." i said getting up and adjusting my tight jeans that complimented my petite waist.

i squeezed through teens who were intoxicated and stoners who were there for the drugs.

i finally made it upstairs and saw mattia. one of kairi's best friends. i didn't really know the house so, i thought he might know. he had a look of worry once he saw me.

"oh hey mattia? um, do you know where the bathroom is?" i said tapping his shoulder.

his eyes almost popped out of his head once his eyes landed on me.

"oh um, you look really pretty and um it's occupied." he said stuttering.

i was beginning to become annoyed. i'm a women who is about to pee.  i walked up to the door and knocked on it. i began to hear moans and a faint clapping. that's when i couldn't handle my anger. why couldn't they fuck in an actual room.

"hello? fucking hell! why can't y'all fuck in an actual room! fucking gross ass shit." i said pounding on the door.

mattia started laughing and then quickly frowned.

i was about to literally piss myself so, i decided to handle things myself.

i stepped back a little and absolutely tackled the door making it crack open. only to reveal, the boy that supposedly was to be my lover.

"can y'all just get your clothes on? i need to pee..?" i said looking down in sadness almost not even having the urge to use the restroom anymore.

"y/n i can explain." kairi said quickly pulling his pants up.

"there's truly nothing to explain except you've ignored me for two weeks and now fucking a chick in the bathroom now move." i said smiling.

i heard a chuckle that came out of alejandro and mattia standing witnessing.

as i closed the door, i sat on the toilet to relieve my self. i felt as warm tears slowly dropped from my eyes into the palms of my hands.

i flushed washed my hands and wiped my eyes. i walked out of the bathroom to see the three boys standing there.

"y/n let me explain." kairi begged to me grabbing my shoulder.

i moved his hand in disgust.

"don't touch me when you just fucked a bitch with the same one. i knew everyday there was less of love, less of time, and less of us." i said pointing my finger in his face.

alejandro and mattia laughed and it made me want to punch each one.

"and they fact that the two of you think it's fucking hilarious to see your best friend breaks a bitches heart is disgusting. i should've listened when everyone said that each one of you is a player. fuck you kairi and fuck the rest of you." i said scoffing.

i walked downstairs with anger still in my system. that's when mari saw me.

"whats up gir-
"let's go mari, it's done." i said trying to hold in the hot tears that were stinging my eyes.

she pursed her lips almost knowing what had happened. she opened the door while rubbing my back.

i was right. there was only a time limit before the less of us ended.