Chapter 3

(y/n)'s POV

Dear diary,

Today is movie night, but couldn't shake the feeling that my mother was looking for me. I know that it might sound strange but my mother and I have a strong bond that is like no other.  So I can kinda tell when she's angry or one of her many troops of monsters is coming. I know I have to tell the crew but I don't know what to say to them. Will, they even believe me!? and I know that I have to tell them eventually that I'm the daughter of Gaia but I hope that isn't soon. I'll write to you soon.

~ with care you're a writer 

                                                                                   ~~~

I closed my diary as soon as I heard someone coming. It was probably one of the crew members calling me for movie night, so I quickly made my way to my bed and layed down and pretending that I was asleep.

I heard them knock and call my name a couple of times, but I didn't bother to answer. soon I heard the door open and a small "aw". But the I was soon shook "awake", by Annabeth.

"hey sleepy head, We are about to start the movie do you want to join us." asked Annabeth

"Oh, I'll be down in a minute"  I said 

"Oh Ill tell the others that you'll be down in a minute" then she left 

 I quickly put on (whatever you want) PJ's on, and made my way down the stairs to the lounge area.

                                                                                       ~~~

Once I got down I noticed the mass amounts of blankets and pillows ranging from size and color, I was quickly beckend by the other crew members to join them. I made my self comfy in between frank and hazel how quickly blushed and looked away. But I also noticed the jealous stairs from the rest of the crew. I just shrugged it off. But soon It was time to pick a movie. We had to picks, The little mermaid, or Alden. Of course Percy voted for the little mermaid. But the rest of us voted for Alden. 

Once the movie started we all snuggled up together.......

Hazel's POV

Ever since I laid eyes on (y/n) I have felt a special connection between us. It was almost like the fates meant for this to happen. But I also felt the sent of the dead on her, witch was strange because, she is alive I can feel it but at the same time shes not.

                                                                                        ~~~

Half way thru the movie I felt (y/n) snuggle up to Frank and I more Till she fell asleep on franks shoulder. 

I have to admit I am pretty jealous, But just seeing her asleep is enough....

3rd person POV

After the movies is when everyone noticed that (y/n) was asleep. There was a heated silent argument between Frank, Percy, Leo, and Jason, about who was going to carry (y/n) up to her bed but eventually they all deiced that Frank should bring her to bed...... 

Gaia's POV 

I sent my most skilled troops to search and bring back my daughter. Its only a matter of time until we can be reunited. 

.

.

.

.

.  

~hello everyone thank you for reading, I am sorry for not updating as frequently as I would like but at least I got a real chapter out so, yeah. But anyways I love you guys and have a wonderful day~