Without saying anything out loud, I sighed, turned and left him there. I went straight around the building and got in the Medical Room room from the other way. I closed the door, and slipped to the ground, exhaling long.

Maybe, it did happen like this for a reason. Maybe it's Charles who I need.

He was nice, and so happy I decided to "go all in" with him. He made plans for us - mainly every day. I'm not saying he didn't swagger with our relationship - especially when the Red bull team happened to be around - but that I didn't mind a bit at that moment.

Those thoughts were racing in my head when I snuggled closer to Charles before the second free practice. I had enough of our team, so I searched for him and found them with Arthur in their garage.

It was cold that weekend, even below 20 degrees and it started to rain moderately half an hour ago - that's why I shivered.

"I need to go, ma belle," Charles gave a peck on my lips.

"Sure, take care," I nodded and watched him as he started to dress up more to fit for the coming up session.

"Will do," he winked and lowered his visor.

I looked up to the monitors to check the radar image, but instead of that my eyes were caught upon the television broadcast, where my kiss with Leclerc was just shown.

Fuck. I didn't see the cameras.

"Here, take this," Arthur held out a red coat towards me with a kind smile on his face.

"Thank you," I smiled back at him. I put it on my shoulders and decided to stay for a bit, since the practice started but nobody drove out yet.

Every team waited for the others to go out, bust their tyres to dry the tarmac.

I felt my throat go dry when as the starter, I saw one Red Bull roar out of the pit lane with the number 3 on it.

I bit my lips as the broadcast showed a playback, Daniel watching the monitors then looked as he'd had enough, made the decision instead of his engineers and hopped in his car to drive out.

Fuck, just take care - I whispered to myself. He will be ok, right?

I zipped the Ferrari coat up to my chin and glued my eyes to the monitors.

He was in fact alright, his car was covered in water by the end of the few laps he took.

In the Ferrari garage people got excited as their rival team's numbers seemed fine enough for them as well to drive out.

"Montre leur, Charles," I heard Arthur cheering next to me to his brother. I smiled, almost every time seeing their gente interactions. Then, I raised my gaze to watch the broadcast, and completely forgot about the fact that I wasn't in the garage I supposed to be.

"How nice of you to show up," I heard Max's ironic words as I went back to the Red Bull garage after the end of the practice.

"What? It's not like we would have been spending quality time together," I grimaced with a smile in the end.

Actually I had a pleasant time at the Ferrari garage, and didn't have any work to do here. He just shook his head disapprovingly, then decided to remove his overall and tie it around his waist. He reached for a cold towel to wipe his face, only then he continued.

"I need your help," he started simply, but I frowned at his random request, letting him to continue.

"Dan's birthday is next week and I want to throw him a party in Monaco. Will you help me organise?" He asked.