Chapter 7

Oh. Fuck.

Liam and I pulled away from the kiss expecting to see my father in the doorway, but to actually face Hannah. Liam was obviously afraid to get hurt or in trouble, so he pulled away and distanced himself away from me.

"Would you like to explain to me what the hell you two were doing?" Hannah scolded, crossing her arms at us.

"Well obviously you know what we were doing. But aren't you the one who always tells me to follow my heart and screw the other people who try to control who I can and can't love? Ya you were so thanks for actually getting pissed for following your own advice."

With that, I stormed out of the room, Liam tagging along. We entered my bedroom, and I closed the door with a loud BAM trying to make a statement to Hannah and my father.

"So-so what now?" Liam stuttered.

I thought for a bit and pondered:

 Why am I just staying here complaining about everything, when I can actually do something about it.

And that's when it hit me.

I smirked a bit and looked at Liam, "We leave."

"Wh-what? But-but y-you're the princess. You have to stay here. And-and me. I'm only safe with the one who owns me. If I just walk out I'll be dead meat." Liam rationed.

"Yes, well who's to say that I don't own you? I mean my father bought you for me, and yes I do like that we kissed. But if we make the illusion that I just own you in public, maybe it'll be our way of a clean escape if we get caught."

Liam just smiled and agreed with the plan.

No way in hell am I going to let my father ruin this perfect plan with my boyfrie-I mean Liam.

**************************

"You love him."

"No I don't."

"Just stop trying to sound like a perfect princess and just admit it! You. Love. Him. Just say it outloud!"

My mother is convinced that I'm in love with Liam. I mean... he's really cute and sweet and- OK NO! I can't think that way. It's wrong, but he's so- UGH!

"Fine! OK!? I love Liam! Happy?" I huff. But then I hear soft shuffling behind me and turn around.

"Y-you really like me?" Liam asked shyly. UGH WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DAM ADORABLE!?

I just simply nod and smile, walking up to him. And as I walk up to him, with no hesitation, I place my lips on his. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist holding me close as we kiss.

This just feels so much better than just imagining it. But... I just can't help but think that something is wrong..

---------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! 

BLAME SCHOOL.

UM... THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL, AND WILL HOPEFULLY BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN OVER THE SUMMER

SORRY GUYS BUT HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PROBABLY SUPER SHORT UPDATE. I FORGOT WHAT I WAS WRITING SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS FOR NOW...

BYEEEEE