Job Part 2 (Seungwoo x You)

Start from the beginning

"Yo, Y/N. Here." Mr. Seok dumped a file on your table. "Do design for this company logo and write out the description. I want it on my desk tomorrow morning."

"In the morning sir?" You asked cause it was already 5 pm. Looks like you would need to pull an all-nighter.

"Yeah, didn't you hear me? Honestly, I don't know where you came from. Suddenly joining our team." Then he started mumbling, but you caught his words. "I wonder who's backing her." Backing as in...who did you sleep with to get this job. You schooled your expression and nodded. You had to hold it in. You wanted to say something but you couldn't. In a way, he was right. Seungwoo was the reason you were sitting here although no one knew as you both decided it was best to not say anything at the office. 

"Mr. Seok!" The manager, Ms. Shin came out of the office dressed to the nines. Before she could continue though, an older woman came through the door causing everyone to stand. You stood up as well and noticed 2 men standing behind her. From the way they were dressed, you gathered they were either bodyguards or drivers.

"Ommonim!" Ms. Shin said in surprise, walking towards the woman. Her mother? You wondered.  The woman smiled and hugged Ms. Shin.

"Mrs. Han! How are you?" Mr. Seok said bowing deeply to the woman. Your eyes widened as you realized the very refined woman standing in front of you was Seungwoos mother. 

"I'm very well thank you. I see you are all working very hard. But it's important to go home and rest at the end of the day." She said with a smile. 

"Is there a reason you're visiting us?" Mr. Seok continued.

"Ah...well, I wanted to bring Hyera out for dinner." She said pointing out to Ms. Shin.

"Ah!" He clapped his hand. "Yes yes, it's already time to leave right Ms. Shin." He said. They all laughed and Ms. Shin told Seungwoos mom to wait as she grabbed her bag. Seungwoos mom nodded and did a sweep of the room. All of you were still standing so she motioned for everyone to sit down.  Her eyes zeroed in on you and she walked closer.

"You're new." She said.  You quickly stood up and bowed to her.

"Yes, I just joined a couple of weeks ago. I'm Y/N." You bowed again. Mrs. Han smiled and nodded.

"I hope you like working here. My son and Seungyoun do try to make the place the best for the employees."

"It is thank you!" You quickly said. She nodded and it was at that time, that Ms. Shin came out. She looked at you with what you deciphered as disdain and turned towards Mrs. Han with a large smile. She linked her arms together with her and said, "let's go ommonim." They walked out together. You slid down into your seat. Who was Ms. Shin to Seungwoos family? Those were the thoughts in your mind. Mr. Seok cleared his throat and grabbed his bag.

"See you all tomorrow." He announced loudly. You watched as everyone grabbed their bag. Since this job seemed to be able to be done at home, and you were really hungry, you decided to go home as well.

You said goodbye to the others but like always, they half-heartedly said goodbye. Some straight-up ignored you. You didn't know what their problem was with you. It was also one of the reasons you didn't eat lunch. Cause it just seemed depressing eating by yourself and they didn't invite you to eat with them anyways. Usually, when there is a new hire, your old team would have had a dinner to welcome them. It was a good way to bond. But here they did not. You took a look at your phone just in case Seungwoo sent a message. He did say he wanted to come over since you haven't seen him for a week. He was away for business and had come back yesterday.