Job Part 2 (Seungwoo x You)

"You excited for your first day?" Seungwoo said as he fixed his tie. You smiled in response to his question. You were finally starting at X1 Corp. Seungwoo stayed over last night but he would be leaving earlier as he had a meeting elsewhere. You weren't going with him to the office anyway because that would spark rumors.

"Honestly? I'm nervous." Seungwoo raised his eyebrow at your answer. He walked closer to you and leaned down.

"You'll do great." He kissed your lips softly. You sighed and hugged him. Without your heels, you were pretty short compared to him. But you weren't complaining about that. Not at all.

xxx-xxxx

"So that's your desk. Any questions?" You bit the side of your lips and shook your head. When you arrived, you met with HR first, who then brought you to the design department. There was a general manager and assistant manager. The assistant manager was the one who introduced you to the office. Mr. Seok had this annoying trait where everything that came out of his mouth seemed to be a dig.

"Ah, where did you graduate from." "That school huh?" And it went on and on.

"Do this." He said before dumping a bunch of papers on the table. "Survey regarding the new furniture designs. I want them in Excel. You know how to use that right?" He said before sitting at his desk. That's how your day went. You just sat there finishing sucky surveys while everyone side-eyed you.

xxxx-xxxx

You sighed as you dropped your bag and your coat on the floor. Having a studio apartment pays when you're super tired because you can just crash on the bed, a few steps away from the door. The doorbell rang just as you were going to fall asleep. You groaned.

"Who is it?" You said as you got up.

"It's me." You heard Seungwoos' deep voice call out. You got up and opened the door for him.

"Hey, baby

"Hey, baby." He said before kissing you. He ruffled your hair and held up a bag filled with food.

"You brought food!" You smiled up at him.

"I knew you would either eat ramyeon or not eat at all. So I brought you food." You reached up and hugged him.

"You're the best!" You nuzzled his neck. Seungwoo carefully placed the food down and grabbed your legs to wrap them around his waist.

"How was your first day?" Seungwoo asked as he sat down on the bed with you straddling him.

"It was great!" You lied through your teeth. Honestly the whole way home, you were thinking of whether to tell Seungwoo that it sucked, but you didn't want to seem whiny to him. Especially since it's his company.

"Yeah? That's good! You worked hard." Seungwoo smiled up at you.  You gave a small smile in return. "Well let's eat!" He said cheerfully.

xxxx-xxxx
You had officially been working at X1 Corp for 2 weeks now and have yet to design anything. You weren't an intern so they should at least give you something small to design or let you give some input. You met the manager of the team on the 2nd day and she's this glamorous lady who everyone either fawned over or looked at with jealousy.  She seemed aloof towards you and pretty much-ignored anything to do with you. All the menial work that you got was via Mr.Seok.