☆{ some background information }☆

You might be asking yourself, "What the heck is this little self-pitying child's wannabe alternative universe?"
And honestly, I don't blame you.

BIG REMINDER: NOTHING IS CANON.
So, basically, this version of Sky, or timeline, is before the player is loaded into the game. Before the prologue, but not so much that all is well. The Realms of Sky have fallen into chaos because of scuffles between the Elders.

Technology plays a big part in ruining everything. Everyone's fighting either against it or for it. Here are the "sides":
Forest, Valley
V.S.
Isle, Prairie

Wasteland and Vault have chosen to become neutral, with a lot of riots, though. Eden is destroying pretty much everything and siding with the realm who's most likely to win.

Quite obviously Orbit is very neutral. Or one might say, true/lawful neutral.

Also, Isle and Prairie are most significant for the transportation. The people there are more likely to be cheerful and friendly. (Not tryna be stereotyped I swear-)

Forest, Wasteland and Eden, factories. People might be more rough, and adaptable.

Valley, sports and transportation. Agile and playful.

Vault, knowledge. Fair and calm.

Orbit, rebirth. Nobody knows a thing about them actually-

Your goals are to fulfill the prophecy of saving Eden by destroying the complex factories. Otherwise...

Pretty much it. Hope it ain't too much for you to grasp.