Afire Love

a/n I'm not updating till I have at least 5 votes and 2 comments.

Kellin's POV

I whimpered and looked up, my eyes widening. "H-hayley?" She sighed and rushed over. "What are you doing kels?"

I put down the blade and started to shake with sobs, "i-i don't know anymore." Hayley immediately wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. "No kellin, you know what you're doing..you're hurting yourself." She took a deep breath and looked at me. "You don't need to do this love."

I started to cry. no sob. my mother had said that to me when she found out about my cutting. I now realize that I don't need it. All this pain, it isn't helping, so why?

I wiped my eyes and sat up. "I love you Hayley." She gave me a weak smile, her eyes glassy. "I love you too kels."

(Next Day)

I made a decision. I was gonna actually try this time to be okay. My main thought when everything happened was to break everything and cry till my eyes are dry. Now I need to be okay. I need to be okay for myself, the sake of the band, the fans, and everything in between.

I told Vic everything about my thoughts and he agreed to help me, keep me strong whenever I'm down or at a low point.

I stood by the toilet with Vic, his arms wrapped around my shaking body. I held all four blades I'd kept and been using, over the toilet. This little voice in my head had told me, 'don't do it', but the other side of me, said to 'fuck off, let me be strong.'

I closed my eyes and dropped them into the toilet. I looked up at Vic and whimpered. "I-i." He shushed me and flushed them down. All the pain those four shiny objects caused me, physically and mentally, was all of a sudden gone. I felt a small weight lift off of me, knowing I had my boyfriends support and most important, myself. The will power to be strong enough.

I felt okay.

a/n I think I really liked this chapter.