Ch. 3 ~ Pretending

Shigaraki eventually did fall asleep around 3 AM and wasn't going to wake up for awhile. Probabily. Right now, it was about 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Twice was on his way to pick a possible ally for the league. It would be an hour before he reached the destination that they had decided to meet at. And despite what people think, Twice could drive as long as he had his mask covering his face from keeping him from spliting in two. 

Twice had left the base about half an hour earlier than he needed to because he wanted to stop and get snacks at an almost abandoned gas station that had plenty of good snacks he would get for the league. He also had to leave early so he could avoid cameras and do his best to not get caught by the heroes. 

So, by the time he was meeting up with the possible ally, Shigaraki had gotten out of bed and ready for the next few hours before she went back asleep. Twice picked up the person and started to drive his way back to the current base that the league was staying at. 

Back at the base, Shigaraki finally went out of her room after playing some videos games - not knowing that there was a visitor coming over to discuss the possibility of them joining the league - and walked out into the main room that had a bunch of boxes, all in different sizes. This is because the place they have as their base, and also call a home, is a warehouse that was designed to have small rooms built into it for lounges and other more private settings - such as office, cleaning supply closet, etc. The league had turned those rooms into their personal rooms - but didn't have that many personal items because they didn't want to have to load a lot of stuff around if the heroes found out where they lived, again. How Shigaraki was playing video games is because she had a Nintendo Switch. That way she could still play games on the go if the heroes do find their base/hideout, again. Also, so she could lay in bed with the blanket over her entire body and still play video games. 

Now, it was about 6:30 and Toga could see that Twice had pulled up to the base through one of the glass windows. 

"TWICE IS BACK~!" 

Toga bounced up and down from the excitement of seeing one of her besties after he had been away for too long, in Toga's opinion. A grin was plastered on half her face. That grin then disappeared once Toga had spotted someone coming from behind Twice. She would just describe him as a bird doctor, but Shigaraki would describe him as the man that she hooked up with the night before. And by 'hooked up with' she doesn't mean hung out with. She means 'made out with for a little while and he left some hickeys' kind of 'hooked up with'. 

Thank god she had 'Father' on her face or Toga would have noticed the crazy blush planted on her face. Though there was a light steam coming off of her. You can decide weather it's from embarrassment or self-anger because at the moment it could literally be one or both. No one knows. 

Overhaul on the other hand, would only be able to recognize Shigaraki if she were to take off the giant dead man hand off of her face. The only thing he would be able to barely recognize her by is likely from her shoulder length, light blue hair. Other from that, Overhaul didn't realize that it was the girl he let his boundaries down for about twenty minutes to make out with and leave some hickeys here and there on her neck was the infamous leader of the League of Villains. 

And I lied. There is one thing that could make Overhaul recognize who Shigaraki is. That would be her voice. That sweet, fucked up voice. 

 "Twice, who is this?"

Mr. Compress was the first to speak up after a five minute long silence. And in all honesty, Shigaraki could answer that question herself, but she didn't want to say out loud that she made out with him for twenty minutes that other night without knowing that they were going to be in this situation in the next 24 hours. So, let's just say that Shigaraki was going to try and not speak during most of this meeting so Overhaul wouldn't be able to recognize her. She was praying that he wasn't very observative. But Shigaraki highly doubted that as well because he looks like nothing escapes from him. 

"Says his name is Overhaul. I DON'T KNOW!!"

Now that Shigaraki thought about it, she never got his name last night. 

Time Skip to that end of the meeting...

The meeting may have had the two groups, the League of Villains and the Shie Hassaikai, disagreeing on stuff but no one got hurt. Big Sis Magne, who was close to dying, didn't and Compress was shot with by a special bullet that erased his quirk for a little bit. Shigaraki found another special bullet that had missed it's target. From what she could tell, it was little size container that contained a red liquid of sorts that had a needle attached to the bottom of it so it could inject the red liquid into it's target - which seems to be only human - into their blood stream. When Compress got shot by it, Shigaraki could only assume it stopped the person from using their quirk for a little bit. 

'What is Overhaul planning?'

Shigaraki would remember that question to herself when Overhaul and her met up again at his base to discuss the details of their team-up. And there was no doubt in her mind that Overhaul had recognize her from her voice. Having Shigaraki regretting the night before all of this. 

'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk.'