nalu lemon

Lucy's POV

Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, and I just finished a job and I was exhausted. I went to go sit and talk to Mirajane about Natsu. "I've always kinda liked him ever since I met him. He was always so funny, sweet, and childish," I told Mirajane. "You and Natsu are really close so maybe he likes you too. You guys would make a great couple, you would be so cute with him," Mirajane said smiling. "Well its getting late and I think I'm going to start heading home," I told Mirajane. "Okay Lucy bye see you tomorrow," she said.

While I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was all I can think about. I walked him and headed straight towards my bath. I thought it would maybe relax me.

Natsu's POV
"I really like Lucy a lot but I don't think she feels the same way. To me she is the most perfect girl in the world" l thought to myself. I walked to Lucy's house to surprise her and tell her my feelings. I climbed up her window and she wasn't there. I looked around her house and I guessed she was taking a bath. I decided to wait on her bed.

Lucy's POV

I got out of my bath and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked to my room and then I saw Natsu laying on my bed. "What the hell are you doing in my bed!" I yell at Natsu. "I...uh..came...here to tell you

...something." He says while blushing lightly.

Natsu's POV

"I...uh..came...here to tell you...something." I say while blushing. Fuck she's in a towel, she look sexy though. Dammit I'm getting hard. I thought to myself. "Well what do you need to tell me?" She asks with concern.

Lucy's POV

"Well what do you need to tell me?" I ask with concern. "I...love...you...lu..cy..." He said,"I love you a lot." I was so shocked at what he said and I just stood there and blushed. "Natsu, I .." Before I could finish my sentence he kissed me. His kiss was so sweet and passionate then it turned rough and sexy. I thought of pulling away but it felt so right.

Natsu's POV

I was so hard.I wanted her so bad. Our tounges fought for dominance and of course I won. I unwrapped the towel and she quickly covered herself while blushing. "You're beautiful Lucy, from head to toe." I said while moving her arms. I started kissing her neck and she started becoming a moaning mess. Her moans were so sexy.

Lucy's POV

"Well someone's excited" I say referring to Natsu's huge boner. "Well there is a sexy naked girl under me" he says smirking. I blushed. He started playing with my left boob and sucking on my right nipple. It felt amazing. His hand went down to my womanhood and started playing with my clit. "Mm... Natsu" I moan. He started fingering me. "Natsu, I'm so close I'm going to cum." I say moaning even louder. He stops and kisses me.

I start taking his clothes off leaving him in his underwear. His manhood was huge. I slowly take off his underwear to tease him. When it came off his huge manhood sprung free. "Are you ready?" I nod. He slowly pushes in to me. I became a moaning mess. He was going so fast and so hard. It felt amazing. "Natsu I'm so close" I moan. "Me too" he groans. Soon we both came together.

"I love you" I say to Natsu. "I love you too Lucy." He replied. We both cuddled up next to each other and fell to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. It is my first lemon so sorry if it sucks. Thanks for reading.