Chapter 2

"I think I want to join The Troubletones." I said to Puck.

"Why would you do that? Isn't like betraying your brother? Is this because Santana and Brittany are there?" Puck frowned at me.

"First, Mr. Schue never appreciate any of us talents except for Rachel. You have killer voice but because you can't make dance move very smoothly, he put you in the back." I said to him and opened my locker.

"Well, that's the strategy of winning." Puck simply said. "What's the second?"

"Brittany and Santana are there. It feels like I'm betraying them. You know the reason why I worked my butt off to be the captain of cheerleader because I want to be noticed, in New Directions, I never been noticed." I said to him.

"Babe, you are noticed by me. Especially down there." Puck smirked at me and points at his crotch.

"Disgusting." I rolled my eyes and shut my locker and walk away.

"Hey, I'm serious. You are noticed by far. You want to people look at you this close?" Puck smirked at me and stepped closer to me until he stood right I front of me.

"What are you going to do?" I looked up at him.

"Make you feel like you're in heaven." Puck smirked at me.

I raised my eyebrows at him until he crashed my lips and kisses me. I kissed him back until we pulled away from each other.

"Not helping." I rolled my eyes.

"But you like it. I know that. I'm kinda rock and roll." Puck smirked at me.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Fine yes. But that's not going to stop me join The Troubletones." I said to him and continue walked in the hallways.

"You have to. We need you. Most importantly I need you." Puck said to me.

"You have Quinn with you." I simply said. "I heard that you were playing house with her yesterday." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"We just babysat Beth. She planted bunches of stuff to make Shelby as an unfit mother." Puck said to me quietly.

"Why would she do that?" I frowned at him.

"Because she wants Beth back. I mean, I do too." Puck said to me.

"Umm excuse me? So you literally want to play house with her?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's for Beth only. That's it." Puck said to me.

"Fine." I sighed and nodded.

"I will pick you up tonight at 7." Puck said to me and walked away.

I sighed and half smiled. I'm probably the top bitches at this school but I'm weak when it comes to love. I mean who doesn't? Even everyone can turn into a jelly when they meet loves like me right now.

I'm not saying that I'm in love with Puck but I care about him. He is my first love so far. Our relationship been on/off more that I've ever count. It's just I'm weak when I'm with him. I couldn't hurt him like the way he used me.

Emily:
I'm like a crow on a wire
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly home
I'm like a boat on the water
You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind
Oh, every time
And I know in my heart, you're not a constant star

And yeah I've let you use me from that day that we first met
But I'm not done yet
Falling for you
Fool's gold
And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret
Falling for you
Fool's gold