"God damn it, she's shaking!"

"Be a fucking man, Cleopas," the girl said. It made it clear that she was in charge or just in a higher rank than her goons. "Just get her to get up and we are done, okay?"

Cleopas or the other guy grabbed my arm, yanking me up. I could now see their faces. There were only three of them.

The girl was carrying an oil lamp she was... well not as what you'd think immortals would look. Okay she wasn't ugly, just well ordinary, like any other girl you'll find in the streets or the mall or in school. The two boys beside her well were different from each other, as in completely.

The one, who was pulling at my arm, had a burn scar on his face. It covered almost fall of his face and his eyes; one was dark brown, an ugly muddy shade of brown, and the other was completely white! The other guy was behind the girl, he looked only about fourteen years old. He had a cap that was on backwards.

His smirk was grim and he mouthed 'You're dead' and shook his head.

"Hurry up," the guy with the burn scars said, pulling at my arm.

"I think the girl can't move," the young boy muttered to the girl in charge.

"True," the girl steps forward "Cleopas,"

Cleopas backs away but not before givng me a dark look.

"Hey kid," she said smiling slightly, up close she looked about twenty-something. "No need to freak out so much-"

"Not until, he talks with her," the boy with the cap added.

"Shut the fuck up, Festus," the girl hissed barely breaking eye contact. "So kid like I was sayin', you nothing to worry about; ignore that midget with the piece of shit hat in the corner,"

Against my will I stand up, the girl touches my wrists. Her eyes shine, "Sara is it? Cool, now do not make a single noise. Do not speak up. And do not look anyone in the eye." Her smile fades she grows serious, "Clear enough for you?"

I nodded. Best be cooperating with the kidnappers, I do not want to die yet

"Great," she nodded signaling the two men with her to move.

Cleopas did not say nor do nothing, probably used to being bossed around by a girl. The small boy raised a brow before turning his head and waited outside.

"Remember Sara, watch what you do." She said and dragged me out of the tiny horrid prison.

Festus was whistling a jolly show tune as we mend our way in the eerie darkness. We passed by caves, echoing small animal sounds and maybe even voices. There were roaches, rats and other creepy critters that flew above my head and crawled near my feet. Some even stuck on my shirt making me squeal in surprise and worse irritating them.

"Wimp," the girl crushed the unfortunate little thing between her long fingers.

I finally caught sight of a glimmer of light down the way, very faint but anyone can see it.

Someone places a hand on my back causing me to stop on tracks. "Put these on her wrists," a clear voice said when we were out the tunnels of black. "Just to make it clear that she's not a meal," he added seeing the way my eyes widen in some mixture between horror and shock.

Without a warning something was clasped tightly around my wrists, they were cold and hurt whenever I moved or tried to struggle against them. "What the heck?"

They don't answer this time, they just give shoot the people passing by dark looks. "Let's go," In an instance we were on the move. I kept my gaze on my feet but my attention strays until I get too curious and I finally look up from my feet: BIG MISTAKE. I accidentally caught someone's eye by accident, a familiar pair as well.

A pair of vaguely familiar crimson eyes meet mine and just like that I'm stuck. It was like scary recognition, a comforting feeling that was gone the minute those heavy lashed eyes blinked replacing it with emptiness and quiet rage. They disappear into the darkness when I looked away for a moment.

It was strange to have conversations both end and start when I passed by.

"Hey isn't that the-" then the person says something inaudible.

"Yes! I believe she is,"

"But what is she doing here? Isn't she with... you know,"

Who? It was like that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named thing going around Harry Potter-I'm a big fan of that book-it was annoying and confusing. Yet again another big cliché here.

"Hush!" The voices and whispers stopped. So did the people in front of me, stopping so sudden that I bumped into the huge guy, Cleopas. Praying that he would ignore it and just keep on walking, I take a few steps back.

"Let's just go," the girl hissed and walked off, but not before giving every single eavesdropper a gaze so filled with rage that they were immediately taken a back and dropped their gazes to their feet.

We stop in front of a door, "Do not disturb," was written on the door with big bold letters.

The girl knocked twice, and opened the door. Festus enters first followed by me-with both the girl and Cleopas pushing my back-and then the other. The door slams shut.

"I trust that, Dalen has gotten the real one?" the voice came from in front of me. My eyes haven't adjusted yet so I was blinking and looking around the blurry figures.

"Yes sir, she is indeed the real one." The girl confirms. "The girl," cue for Cleopas because he pushed in a certain direction "Her name is Sara, she looks exactly like what you have described sir," when the man she was talking to didn't say anything or did no response she continued, "She has the same blonde hair, eyes, face, features and pretty much everything sir."

I blink a few more times and when things were suddenly clearing up, I was nicely rewarded by the lights suddenly turning on.

"Jesus," I said wiping my eyes and making sure not to move my wrists too much.

"Oh my God," the man gasped, sounding like he was in complete amazement, shock and something else-it was deeper somehow.

"Sara! Don't you remember me?" the man gets up and looks me in the eye.

I move my hands away from my face. I stop when I see him. I knew that face anywhere. My breathing stops. Completely. This is just going too far now, it was impossible but he was here in front of me. Right in front of me, living and breathing.

"Welcome back, Sara," he said sitting up from his chair and put his arms around my waist in an awkward hug. "My daughter,"

I was still speechless. I still couldn't say what I wanted to say.

Dad. My dad is alive, living, breathing but more importantly not dead. He was still alive, he didn't die in the crash.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And ask whatever you want, just comment and I'll try to answer as best as I can. If you're confused about something in the plot. Ask away. Sorry it took so long. Hope you liked thanks for reading.

PS Please check out my soon to be new story, anyone else like drama-ish stories about MUSIC?