Part 1!🌷💖

Lily's POV:
It was a Saturday and I just woke up, it's 12 o'clock and I was going to faith's to go swimming in her pool (with her obviously 😂). I put on my swimmers and then this on top of that:

 I put on my swimmers and then this on top of that:

I packed a bag even tho I had so many clothes at faiths I didn't need to pack a bag

I packed a bag even tho I had so many clothes at faiths I didn't need to pack a bag. I walked down stars to see my mum and Ava in the kitchen making salad lunch.
Your mum-YM
YM- "good morning sweetie" she said to you while cutting the tomatoes.
You-L
L-"good morning mum I'm going to faith's in a minute" you said as you start to make your iced coffee.
YM-"okay hunny, are you sleeping over there? She asked facing you.
L-"yes if that's okay?
YM-"yeah that's fine have a good time" she says as you pick up your coffee and head to the door.
L-"will do, yeet mum love you"
YM-"bye sweetie love you too "she says and you Leave.

You shut the door and start to walk to faith's house because it's only a 5 minute walk.when you get there you open the door since you have a key to her house (it's a best friend thing, I randomly in to my best friends house in invited). You walk in to the kitchen that's at the front of the house while taking a sip of your coffee. When you enter the kitchen you only see Payton .
Payton-p
P-"hey lil" he says to you looking away from his phone to look at you.
L-"hey Payt, is faith here I didn't see her car in the driveway?l you ask Payton as you walk to the counter placing you ice coffee on the counter about a meter away from Payton.
P-"yeah she's here she just has to get her car oil fixed I think" he says
( you thought 😂)
L-" ohhh yeah I remember" you slightly laugh "okay I'm going to go see hear byeee" you say walking up the stairs.
P-"bye lily" he kinda makes lily louder cause you were half way up the stairs
( btw you took you coffee upstairs you didn't just leave it 😂)
You walked up the stairs to faith's room, opened the door and jumped on her back to scare her.
L-" bOoOoOo" you said as you jumped on her back.
Faith stumbled a bit and them put you down laughing a bit.
Faith-f ( it's kinda obvious now)
F-"OMG you scared me" she said laughing.
You both laugh and talk for a bit then you both decided you wanted to go in the pool cause it was getting hot now. You got to her pool out side and saw the one and only....

Hi if any one is watching this!! I hope you like it so far! I have dyslexia so it is very hard to write for this long. Idk why or how but half through the storyfront changed so yeah anyway have a great day I will probably make one more tonight but byeeeeee
519 Words