7. Anyone Else Who Loves Him

I am in the midst of packing and it is chaotic as hell but I snuck away to write this chapter. 

A stampede of footsteps echoed past Olivia's door. She poked her head out in confusion to see the whole cast on their way to Josh's door. Oh god. They're going to interrogate him about Alice. 

"What's up guys?" She asked innocently, 

"We're on our way to interrogate Josh" Frankie called through the crowd, 

"Maybe don't do that..." She tried to stop them without exposing his feelings. Frankie just laughed and pushed forward to the door.

"Stop" Liv called out but her voice was sheltered by the sound of footsteps crashing into his room. Josh stood confused as they all bombarded his room. "I'm sorry Josh. I tried to stop them." With a shrug, Josh let Olivia in. They'd all spread out through the room. Julia and Larry were perched on the end of his bed. Frankie, Joe, Dara and Sofia were sat on the floor beneath them. Matt was squeezed into a chair in the corner. Sighing, Josh and Liv collapsed by the headboard. 

"So what do you want to know?" Josh asks in an exasperated tone.

"Well, what happened?" Sofia perked her head up so she could see him. 

"She posted a picture of us kissing on her instagram" Josh explained, 

"She has quite a lot of followers because she's a fitness influencer or something stupid" Olivia interjected with more than a hint of resentment. "But she announced their relationship without asking him or his publicist/manager." 

"It seemed really weird, she said stuff that she doesn't even say to me and was talking about the music video. And I don't know... it seemed really suspicious" Everyone was hanging on his every word, they were all different variation of confused and also suspicious of this girl."Then I freaked out pretty bad, but Liv helped me." He turns to her with a grateful grin. "Thank you."

"But then we replied." Olivia continued for him, "Asking why, and she got all entitled. She was talking about how everyone deserves to know her and how she doesn't care about the protocol." 

"Then." Josh was seething now, "She said 'if that bitch is there' talking about Olivia' tell her to back of because everyone knows you belong to me now'" 

"Nooo" Frankie hissed, "She said that about our Olivia. How fucking dare she?" Everyone else in the room nodded in agreement to his sentiment other than Liv who shrunk down into herself to avoid the attention. It wasn't about her as far as she was concerned. 

"Well then I got a bit mad because I'd told her to stop talking about Liv that way and I told her I didn't belong to her..." 

"You tell her Josh." Julia laughed, 

"Well then," Olivia sighed angrily, she put a hand over Josh's in comfort. "She called him stupid and said he was lucky to be with her and said no one else would ever want him."

"I'd say he's unlucky to be with her actually." Dara muttered under her breath. "She is so horrible, she doesn't deserve you Josh." His eyes were fogged with tears while he shook his head. 

"Come here" Olivia whispered. Josh shifted over so that he was right by her and wrapped his arms around her waist, similarly to how they had been a few hours earlier. 

"But then." Josh hiccuped, "Olivia helped me feel better and was so nice. Thank you Liv, you've been so good to me." 

"Anything for you Joshy." She whispered back. Hugging him tighter she wished she would never have to let go. But she knew eventually he'd go back to her, he had no choice now it was public and who was she kidding thinking she was even a possible choice.