"There are so many restaurants and hotels, go anywhere.. And you disturbed me for this silly question." Sagar replied making faces on the other side.

"Don't make your face, I want a special place for her..give me a name fast." Abhimaan taunts him back.

"Ohooo....Is it a date??" Sagar sits straight finding the conversation interesting. Abhimaan rolled his eyes on him.

"Yes, any problem...Now do my work.." He cut the call without waiting for him to answer. He doesn't have time to hear his overexcited voice. Soon as his expectations, his cell beeped with his massage with the name of decent and good places. He knows some of them already, got finalized one of them.

He came out after getting ready and took a long breath to calm himself. He was going to knock on the door of her room but she opened it before he could do.

His mouth was open with surprise, he was stunned looking at the beauty in front of him. She lowers her eyes due to his intense gaze. She bites her lower lip.

He stepped towards her until he was just inches apart from her. In no time he snakes his arm around her waist and higher her towards him making their front press to each other.

"You are looking absolutely stunning, " he said huskily, kissing her cheek. She smiled.

"You are also looking handsome." Words left her mouth before she could stop them. He immediately stepped back, upped his brows in shock and surprise.

"Your first compliment to me.." He said. Well, she has always considered him handsome but never had said this to him. Not that she didn't want to but she wasn't able to voice out her thoughts before but now it's different.

"I'm glad you consider me handsome to match your standard," he said lifting her chin by his index finger.

Yes, today she couldn't stop herself because he was looking more handsome and drool-worthy and

Yes, today she couldn't stop herself because he was looking more handsome and drool-worthy and....hot. She wanted to stare at him for more time but she didn't want to embarrass herself more. She looked away to hide her blush.

He saw her cute blush and took a second to openly stare at her. He is confident in doing this and she nervous in this department. He saw her lips which were looking tempting to him. Her little makeup telling him about the efforts she made today.

"You are wearing heels today, you are looking hot in this, baby" he whispered in her ear to make her shiver. She looked at him with a little shock, he noticed. Her legs became weak at his compliment.

"I think we should leave now, come.." He said taking her hand in his. They sat in his shiny black Maserati and he drives off.

She kept on watching the view outside, she felt his eyes on her. She turned to him and watch him tighten the streeling wheel with a stiff expression.

"Are you alright??" She asked keeping her palm on his arm.

He closed his eyes for a second and smiled at her. She nodded. He was having a hard time sitting beside her, looking at her beautiful face, her sexy lips and her legs...he was able to have a look at her thighs from the slit of her dress. He badly wants to hold her and made her sit in his lap, kiss her senselessly and touch her long legs, feel her gorgeous body but he can't. They were taking small steps in their relationship, he just can't scare her by showing his wild desires.