I go and grab the first aid kit from the mudroom closet along with a large exacto-knife to cut the ropes still on his hands, knees, and ankles.  Walking past the kitchen back to Harry, I see Niall shoving food into his mouth hungrily while a little life goes back into his eyes.  I keep walking and set down my equipment on the coffee table, still holding the exacto-knife and starting at his ankles with it.  I manage to cut through the ropes and the ones on his knees and wrists.  I take his hands out from behind his back and place them at his sides inspecting where the ropes just were.  Red rope burns line their way around his skin making me cringe a bit, but I refocus and start with the first aid kit.

            Going straight for the worst injury he has, the one on his abdomen, I begin to clean the surface of it with some hydrogen peroxide and gauze, gently whipping back and forth on it to get the dirt out of where it hasn’t started to heal well yet.  Jeez, who could do this to a person?  It’s just inhumane to do this to people.  Once I finish cleaning it with the chemical I get a wetted towel to just wipe it clean one more time.  You can never be too sure!  Suddenly, I feel his body tense up tightly the moment I place it on his stomach, a loud sound of a deep breath lingers in my ear before a whole new craziness ensues…

Harry’s POV

            Oooooh god… my wrists burn like mad and so does my stomach.  I can’t lift open my eyes at all but I can still see a faint light streaming into my eyelids.  Jeez that stuff was strong.  I can’t move my arms or legs at all!  I hope I’m not still in that psychopaths cabin in the middle of Wyoming.  And that other girl… what was her name?  Char—OW!  WHAT THE HECK!?  An intense burning pain sears my stomach and moves up my abdomen making me scream internally but still remain motionless.  The burning finally stops for a few seconds, but it still stings.  What the in bloody hell was that?  Oh god, Sammy and that Charlotte girl better not be touching me.  I swear I’m fed up with—JESUS!  My whole body tenses up, finally having me move and feel stiff as I suck in a deep breath of air. Another cold sensation runs quickly back and forth on my cut then stops automatically.

            I shoot my eyes open and try and move around my fingers, then wrists, and elbows feeling like the tin man getting oil.  My eyes stare straight above me at a wooden ceiling, but it’s way to high to be the one back in the cabin.  Where am I?  I slowly turn my head to my left and see a short girl in skinny jeans, thin hoody, and dusty cowboy boots with a high auburn-ish ponytail.  Her back is facing me as she fiddles around with something on a coffee table.  Charlotte…

            I feel my blood curdle and boil inside of me as my anger rises about this whole damn situation.  I just want to go home!  And I’m stuck here as a supposed present for this teenage girl? This is just sick and wrong, and I can’t take it anymore.  Moving around my hand some more, I realize they’re untied so I try out my ankles.  Untied as well.  I watch icily and silently as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and pulls out a pair of scissors.  What the heck is she doing with those?!  Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.  My heart rate quickens and my breathing goes to short rapid breathes as I dart my eyes everywhere wondering what to do.  Where’s Niall?  What did she do to him?  Oh my freaking god my chest is wide open here on the couch, shirt spread out both ways where it was ripped.  What is she doing to my chest?!

            I don’t want to take the opportunity to let her continue doing whatever she is doing.  I’m done.  I’m done, I’ve had it, I’m hungry, I’ve been hit on and violated by old men, I’m weak, but I’m done with all of this!  I silently sit up straight on the couch and swing my legs around the side, wincing at the turning of my stomach.  I watch Charlotte fiddle with the scissors some more and some other liquid in a bottle.  I can’t take this anymore.