"Let me show y'all a party trick," Jj suddenly chirps, taking off his shirt and stepping up onto the bow, "Lia, you better be watching."

"Terrifying," Kiara mumbles, watching the rowdy blond boy.

Ophelia holds her hand up to shield her eyes, "I'm watching."

"Hey Pope," Jj calls, "Can you go a little faster please? Lia! Hey, eyes up here okay?"

"Okay!"

John B retreats to the stern, "Oh, here we go, I'm moving," Watching as Jj raises the bottle of beer John B complains, "We've tried this like, six thousand times!"

"I got this! It's gonna work!" Jj insists. Pope speeds up the boat and Jj tilts the beer bottle, attempting to pour the liquid into his mouth using the momentum of the vessel.

Ophelia squeals as beer sprays over both herself and Kiara, the ladder of the pair complaining about the alcohol getting into her hair. Ophelia removes her glasses as some drops spray onto the lenses, immediately wiping them off with her t shirt.

Then, just as Ophelia puts her glasses back on, the boat runs into something, roughly coming to a stop and sending Jj into the water. Ophelia grunts as she collides with Kiara, quickly making sure she's alright before she stands up and rushes to the bow, crawling to the edge and looking into the water "Jj!" She calls, watching as the boy floats up to the surface, a pained expression on his features, "Are you okay?!"

"I think my heels touched the back of my head," He grunts, "Pope! What did you do?"

"Sandbar," Pope utters, "The channel changed."

"No shit!" Jj shouts, swimming over to the edge of the HMS, "You alright, Lia?"

"I'm okay," Ophelia assures, adjusting her glasses.

John B groans, "Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up."

Jj holds his beer up to Ophelia, "Hey, I saved the beer, though!" Chuckling, Ophelia silently takes the bottle from him, backing up from the bow and setting it safely onto the floor of the boat as Pope takes her place.

"Guys," The brainiac slowly says, "I think there's a boat down there."

"Shut up," John B immediately dismisses as Kiara does the same, mumbling, "No way."

"No, no guys I'm serious," Pope urgently states, pointing down into the water, "There's a boat down there, for real. It's a boat!"

Ophelia furrows her brows, watching as John B and Kiara step up onto the bow as well, "Holy shit, he's right!" Kiara exclaims, shimmying off her shorts.

Ophelia wraps her arms around herself, staying put as her friends jump into the water. She's not a strong swimmer. "You think there's a dead body down there?" Pope asks.

"Lia, come on!" Jj calls.

Ophelia hops up onto the bow, looking down at the Pogues looking up at her, "I'm fine here, really."

Jj shakes his head, "No, not a chance!" He looks over at John B briefly, "What's that thing you say to her to make her do things again? Oh!" Turning back to Ophelia as he treads water, "Van Gogh!"

Ophelia gasps, "You can't Van Gogh me!"

"I just did!"

Rolling her eyes, Ophelia looks at her best friend for help, "John B! He can't Van Gogh me!"

"He can, I'm saying it's okay!" John B teases, "Get in the water, Ophelia, it'll be fine!"

Huffing, Ophelia steps out of her shorts and strips herself of her t-shirt. She takes off her glasses and sets them in their case before putting it into her backpack. When she steps up to edge, she hears Jj give her the classic cat call whistle, and to hide her blush she jumps into the cool salt water.